Fiance visa - documents

Hie everyone!

I am new here . Currently i am in process of applying for my fiancee visa to Norway from my home country India. Can anyone help me on the this document mentioned by udi as:
confirmation from a relevant authority of the marital status of the applicant and reference person (no older than six months)

Please provide the proforma of the same if anyone has worked on it.
Should it necessarily include my fiance information as well ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

hello people .
Its kind of urgency for an answer . Please reply
Thanks

nehaexpat wrote:

hello people .
Its kind of urgency for an answer . Please reply
Thanks

Please be patient, I am sure someone will answer in due time.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

It means a document which will prove that you and your fiancee are really single or divorced and can be get married together.
In my country it is Certificate of No marriage....or if divorced it is the divorced paper,you need to get it from your national registrars office.

nehaexpat wrote:

Hie everyone!

I am new here . Currently i am in process of applying for my fiancee visa to Norway from my home country India. Can anyone help me on the this document mentioned by udi as:
confirmation from a relevant authority of the marital status of the applicant and reference person (no older than six months)

Please provide the proforma of the same if anyone has worked on it.
Should it necessarily include my fiance information as well ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Not an Indian citizen but in the PH we have a Certificate of No Marriage or CENOMAR  equivalent to CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT here in Norway.
I did a lil research hope this article helps, kindly click HERE

and take note,in different countrues the term is different,there us CERTIFICATE OF LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY,CERT.OF NO MARRIAGE,CERTIFICATE OF MARITAL STATUS,CERT.OF NO IMPEDIMENT,,but they serve a the same purpose which is to prove that you are single,divorce,widowed etc...and that you can enter into marriage.

Thanks . yea it did  :)

Thank you so much :)

Hei everyone

I have just applied for my Fiancee visa to Norway to VFS Delhi on 24 Nov 2017 and now waiting for the results. Can anyone share the similar experience if granted fiance visa from India. Only thing which worries me is me and fiancee couldn't have an official engagement ceremony before and thus had no proof of it . Although we have given genuine explanations for it  in our application along with all other evidences stating the genuineness of our relationship, still i am bit scared. Also he just happened to visit India first time after he went abroad now (few days after i applied) and now we are going to get officially engaged . I plan to upload our ceremony pics to my existing application through UDI. Do you think this will ensure my visa 100%?
Anyone of you in similar situation granted a visa pls share the story. He is on work visa and is employee at University of Bergen.   Any info in this regard will be helpful.
Thanks in advance :)

Hello nehaexpat,

I am in the same situation as yours. I am from India and looking forward to move to Norway. I need to apply for fiance Visa.

Can you please let me know how to get Single Status certificate and other documents required.

Regards

Hi no need to have officially ceremony..just complete the document and the qualification of do granting a fiancee visa..they are more on focus on the financial status of your fiancee if it enough to him to support you while staying in norway..so if you think that you two meet the qualification then no worries,the application is not all same process there are applicants that grant just weeks or month after they submit the application,but several of applicants waiting for 3 to years before they grant..sos just relax and just wait one day maybe you will be grant too..😊😊

Can you please check ur email I am looking forward to ur reply.