Working Permit Visa Type B for the Spouse

Dear all,

I am from Turkey and my husband is about to receive a type b working permit in Belgium. I currently am also resident in Netherlands as a student. After I am finished with my studies, I would like to apply to have the residence permit as the dependent.

My question is that when we apply for me to live with my husband, am I going to receive the same working type with him? (type b). I have read in some websites that I will receive type c working permit which does not make much sense for me.

If I there is any chance to receive type b permit, do you know if I can add supporting documents such as diplomas to my application?

Final question: Do you know how long does it take to get the residence/working permit?

Hi and welcome to the Forum. :)

You've put your post in the Dutch Forums; you may get a better response if you ask your question in the Belgian version; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Utrecht

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Utrecht

Moving to Utrecht

Find tips from professionals about moving to Utrecht

Travel insurance in Utrecht

Enjoy stress-free travel to Utrecht