i need your advice. how can i settle my credit from renting a employer terminated me. how can i pay them

As I understand what you are saying, you have leased a car in your name while you were employed and now you do not have income to pay for the rental.  Is this correct?   
I would think you return the car to the lessor and explain that since you were fired,  you no longer can afford the lease.    Unfortunately, you now must accept any financial consequences that may occur.  At best, you might negotiate some payout at a later date when you might be re-employed......

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Davao

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Davao

Moving to Davao

Find tips from professionals about moving to Davao

Travel insurance in Davao

Enjoy stress-free travel to Davao