What is a money-changer with the best exchange rate in Davao?

Hi, can you tell me a money-changer with the best exchange rate in Davao please? In Davao is there the around same exchange rate than in Manila? Thanks for your info.

First, rates change every hour… check them out.
Second, I am worry for you saint Lucifer…

ahaha, do I have to change my name? ;) Damn! You don't like to answer to my question. Surely there are some money-changers in Davao with exchange rates better than others. When I was in Manila I found some money-changers in Malate with better exchange rate in than other places.

I found out that most of the airports have (sometimes) much better rates (or even rates) than the street guys. Even in Saigon…

PS: You don't have to change your name if Heaven is not your destination…

Go to ALDOVINCO(near Marco Polo Hotel Davao) and find JAYDEE STORE,there exchange rate is the highest.

You are very kind, I thank you. Do you know if at Manila Airport the exchange rate is worse?

crystaldingal wrote:

Go to ALDOVINCO(near Marco Polo Hotel Davao) and find JAYDEE STORE,there exchange rate is the highest.

ask for the singapore man ,he have the best rates.

greets Dirk

crystaldingal wrote:

greets Dirk

ps BPI ATM gives better rate than airport

dirk c wrote:

Sorry I like to understand better. Where can I find Singapore man? Is he in Aldovinco or in Aydee store?
Thanks
PS: What is Aldovinco precisely? Is it a  money-changer or a store?

dirk c wrote:
crystaldingal wrote:

greets Dirk

ask a taxi driver if he knows Aldovinco near the Marco Polo hotel and if he know the Singapore man who changes money ,very likly he wil know if he dos let him bring ya to him.
or just take a taxi to the Marco Polo hotel and ask around there he is wel known .

greets Dirk