Maldives Nursing and Midwifery Council

hi i am ayvee from philippines and planning to work in maldives as a nurse. but i just want to ask how many days for pre-registration period until i got a work permit as a nurse? i have waited 2 months already since i got my job offer but until now i'm still in the philippines and not yet done with the pre registration. anyone here who can help. thanks.

Ayvee wrote:

hi i am ayvee from philippines and planning to work in maldives as a nurse. but i just want to ask how many days for pre-registration period until i got a work permit as a nurse? i have waited 2 months already since i got my job offer but until now i'm still in the philippines and not yet done with the pre registration. anyone here who can help. thanks.

Hello Ayvee. I just arrived last 26th February here in Maldives as a nurse also.  I had my pre registration last September 2017, I think, as well as my Job Offer the next month. My registration was approved by the first week of January and arrived here by the end of February. So be patient my friend. Some of the Filipinos waited for almost a year just to work here. Hope this helps.  :)