Hi Friends i need your help....

Recently i got  contract letter from UK based company ExxonMobil and Energy. how do i know this is a true offer letter or not?

please help me......

SARATH7537EXPAT wrote:

Recently i got  contract letter from UK based company ExxonMobil and Energy. how do i know this is a true offer letter or not?

please help me......

Welcome to the Forum :)

What was this in relation too? A job offer?

This is their main website http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/comp … exxonmobil

SimCityAT
Expert Team

oneday i got a mail from the Hr team, that they found my profile in the Linkedin. so they want to hire me, so please send the Cv. so i have forwarded the Cv and got a other mail with questionnaires. i have filled the questions and send to them. yesterday i got a mail with contract letter. And in that letter its mentioned that, they are willing hire me as Financial Analyst with 5 years contract with a monthly salary of 14500 GBP. i think this is a great salary.. is this possible to get these much salary with 1.5 years experience?

And also in the contract letter its mentioned that all other expenses will be bear by the company except the Visa Charges. it should be taken from my end. for so they said that please forward a copy of contract letter to the following mail id.

[email protected]

i'm not sure this was genuine or not... please advice

I don't trust that e-mail address. Let's see what other people say.

You weren't asked for an interview via Skype either?

The whole things sounds strange to me.

no, i haven't asked for any types of interview.

Hi Sarath and welcome to the Forum. :)

I tend to agree with SimCityAT; it's too good to be true.  Nobody offers anybody a job on that kind of salary without first interviewing them.

There are plenty of scams on LinkedIn; this link describes some of them.

Whatever you do; do not disclose any personal information they could use to access your financial data; do not pay them for anything.

Hi SimCityAT and Cynic,

Thank you for your advice on this. I have already send a mail to the company website and got a reply from them as , it should be a fraud mail.