Is this offer genuine ?

hi all

i am Musthafa from india,

Actually i job offer letter from here

HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS UK

No.3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool,

Merseyside L1 8LW, United Kingdom,

they offered me (FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR)

but i dont know its true or fake,, so please help me and let me know friends,

Send me a PM (or post here) with the email address, names used and contact numbers given.

If it's these, it's a scam.

Stephen James
Email: [email protected]

Also...
If they've asked for any money for visa or admin, it's a scam.

Yes. They are asking money for visa. They ask me go to uk embassy and gave to them job offers letter and appointment letter

post the contact details in the letter

Dr.Stephen James
Managing Director
Telephone: +44-8719744075
Whatsapp No:+44-7851648381
E-Mail:[email protected]
They are using this.

That email address is used by scammers to suggest they're from that hotel.
There is no question this is a scam.

Do not send any money.

Thank you so much kavan

Musthafatram wrote:

hi all
i am Musthafa from india,
Actually i job offer letter from here
HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS UK
No.3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool,
Merseyside L1 8LW, United Kingdom,
they offered me (FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR)
but i dont know its true or fake,, so please help me and let me know friends,

It's quite easy to know if it's a scam or not. The general rule is if you don't posses certain skills that are desperately in demand, in other words, someone that is really really needed here, there is no way it can be true. So ask yourself, does it take great skill and experience to work as a "front office supervisor" that others here don't have? Does a country really really need a front office supervisor? There is no shortage of people who can work in low-skilled jobs, particularly given the large number of migrants in the country willing to do anything available. If the job was genuine, it would of received lots of applications, and taken down probably the same day it was advertised.

Yes friend. U r right. Actually after I got that offer letter I checked it. Immigration and that hotel I called directly they said its scam. Really ur message is helpful now. Thank you :)

Musthafatram wrote:

Yes friend. U r right. Actually after I got that offer letter I checked it. Immigration and that hotel I called directly they said its scam. Really ur message is helpful now. Thank you :)

Don't trust any offers such as these, no matter what country it claims to be originating from. You may have certain positive assumptions about the UK (which scammers take advantage of), but fraud is a massive problem in the country. People living here themselves sometimes get tricked into paying money to secure a non-existing job! That's how convincing some of them are. So be careful of any offer coming from whatever country you may want to work in. They know many dream to work & live there, and therefore use that fact to gain financially. I would suggest that you research what jobs are needed, to give you an idea if you stand a chance. Here is an example (you won't see office supervisor on it!) - Shortage Occupation List - Gov.uk

That's good advice to follow.

This problem of scammers is not just targeted at people looking for work in the UK, but is a global problem. Scammers can access job recruitment agencies databases and company databases to get details of people looking for jobs. It happens a lot on the hotel business too with people being offered management jobs overseas. The scams are very professional with people calling you up for an interview and then asking you to pay money for a visa application or something like that.

I've known someone who had a good job in major hotel group in the Middle East who was conned into parting with money and then resigned from their job. When they went tried to contact the human resources manager at the new hotel which happens to also be a well known hotel, they found out there was never any job.

That's why you should never ever part with money that way. If there are visa fees to be paid, any responsible company would pay that on your behalf.

Musthafatram, please note that hotel scams are very very common and very well organized. The only way to be certain if the job offer is real is to ignore the telephone numbers that the scammers give you (they may give you a couple of numbers) and to directly contact the hotel yourself to speak to the Recruitment or Human Resources Manager yourself, and ask them if the job offer is genuine.

The guy that quit his job in the Middle East was an Italian with a high level job. Two people from his hotel were scammed, but one of them who is a friend contacted me for advice, while the Italian was totally scammed and quit a good job.

YES FRIEND..
you are right,,
have a lots of cheater,,
they just talk about money only,,
thank god i am escape from that problem,
thank you for all friends,   :)

Hello my friends.my name is Jeyakumar I am from india.Someone contacted me on what's up for UK visa.He didn't ask me for any money.  I have to pay only 400 pounds for registration processing fee to uk embassy. He said I will arrange visa and flight ticket. Is he an honest person?

Hello my friends.my name is Jeyakumar I am from india.Someone contacted me on what's up for UK visa.He didn't ask me for any money.  I have to pay only 400 pounds for registration processing fee to uk embassy. He said I will arrange visa and flight ticket. Is he an honest person?

-@jeyyadav123

An obvious scam.

-@jeyyadav123

A very obvious scam.

@stumpy thanks for information my dear friend