I'm planning to expat in London this May

hi every one...
    I'm planning to expat in London this May... but I'm worried if the email that i receive coming here in London UK with Job offer is real or not?? Can u please help me to find out. I'm living now in Doha Qatar and I am a Filipino National. Thank you in Advanced. God is always with us.

Hi cyrlle anne!

For better visibility, a new thread has been created on London forum.;)

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.

Harmonie

Hello Cyrlle Anne, what job does the email offer you?

A warm welcome to you Cyrll Anne :)

Before heading off to the airport with your flight ticket in hand, please make all the necessary checks that the job offer is serious and that you will be properly looked after once in London.

London can be a very harsh and difficult place to be and certain job offers are not always what they appeared to be before hand...

Please be careful and good luck to you :)

Karim

my email [email protected] send for my msg

Thank you so much guys,
      I will double check all the details. I have complete documents and files that they need. I will go to the nearest Embassy base here and from them I will gathered all information about this job offer. I dreaming off to work there in London and meet new friends and for additional blog for my journey.
     See u there..

Best of luck to you :)!

Please do let us know how you are getting on ;)

Karim

i live in london
if u want same information u just write me ok
is my email adresse
[email protected]

Hi kammmel and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you give some useful information on the forum so that everyone can benefit from it (instead of just giving your email address)?

Thank you,
Christine Expat.com team

Hi  . After u apply for the visa if the visa application is rejected then your work is fake anyway. But once u get the visa there are plenty of working London. U can do  that one u r offered with or even another one. And I m 22 years mouth Asian boy. Student here. I will love to be your friend. We can meeting London for a coffee. In fact I love Philippians. Thank u. Good luck.

Hello Anne,

I chanced upon your post and saw that you gotten a job offer to work in London? Btw, I'm Jocelyn, from Singapore. Maybe you would to check if the job offer is valid as from what I know and I had been trying, it is very difficult for NON-EU( basically us to get a job) in England unless its more of the nursing, caring sector.

Nonetheless, if you ever come to England, would love to make friends with you :)

I just gotten to England not long ago as well :( trying to look for jobs.

Cheers,
Joce:)

Hi jocelyn

I am new in london, im from mauritius,workin in a hospital. 31,male.
Would u wanna make friends ?

unless you have a definite offer don't waste your time and money and effort. Check if they have a website, if there is a number there then call it to confirm the company actually exists.

I good way to check everything is to ask to the police. When you have all details about your company you can write online to the police office and ask all details about that company... they have a good data base about everything!

Best wishes!:)