Looking for a roommate

I'm planning to rent a studio apartment and I'm looking for a person who can share with me the rental..

@MjDomenden

As advertising is not permitted on the open forum please post your offer in the housing section at the top of this page. This is a free service.

She is not looking for the apartment on this site.  She is looking for the roommate.  It's not the same thing.

All accommodation offers or those seeking room mates etc are best placed in the appropriate section of the forum which is 'housing' at the top of the page.

The open forum is not set up for advertising.

stumpy wrote:

All accommodation offers or those seeking room mates etc are best placed in the appropriate section of the forum which is 'housing' at the top of the page.

I went through the first 5 pages of the classified looking for anyone seeking roommates before I gave up so I would suggest that for practical purposes it is not the best place to look for a roommate.   She is not selling anything.  I have probably reported at least 100 advertisements on this site, most of them for real estate, but I don't believe this is one.

Also you might note that when one creates a new post on the forum, there is a list of categories at the bottom left of the page.  One of those is for accommodation.

THIGV wrote:
stumpy wrote:

I went through the first 5 pages of the classified looking for anyone seeking roommates before I gave up so I would suggest that for practical purposes it is not the best place to look for a roommate.   She is not selling anything.  I have probably reported at least 100 advertisements on this site, most of them for real estate, but I don't believe this is one.

Advertising in any form is still not permitted on the Open Forum that's why we have a classified section on the site.

Hello everyone,

Since the initial poster already has an advert, i would invite interested members to get in touch with her directly though her ad.

- https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … -room.html

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed