Close

jσв sєєkєr frσm vєlíkσ tαrnσvσ

Hi all, i'm Curtis. A 52 year old ex Tugboat Captain from Trinidad & Tobago, living in Bulgaria for the past 5 years. I am currently unemployed and seeking some work where the language barrier might not present a vast problem, as my Bulgarian is limited. Preferably in the Veliko Tarnovo area where i reside or Varna, where i can get accommodations. I can also entertain, as i am also a singer /songwriter. So anyone in here can assist me one way or...I would be eternally grateful, Thanks.

Please post/search in the JOBS section of the site for better results.  The forum is intended for discussions of expat topics.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Understood, thanks much.

I wish you well man, if nothing else you've probably a tale or two tell from your working past, you could put it down in words?
A singer/songwriter ex tug boat captain from Trinidad & Tobago are you sure Bulgaria is ready for you, ha-ha.
Keep happy & positive, Steve.

Lol, indeed Steve, it has been an amazing journey for me thus far, ''a tale or 2 to tell?'' Try 99! lol, including my sojurn to Bulgaria's Got Talent  as  a semi finalist in 2014, yip...i been around bruv, & then sum, hope the link works , check this... http://talant.btv.bg/video/videos/seaso … ouzef.html

What happened to Curtis Melody?

Hahaha, he's in  a cryogenic  chamber at the mo,' sleeping till the year 3000... ;) lol

I see .good luck Curtis☺☺

Thank you bruv, appreciate it.

Ha-ha just watched it mate proper impressed there!!
And an English wife, a few sows (she pigs) and yeah your'e a story alright kid.
Well good luck with the job hunt I hope you find something you can enjoy, and very nice to meet you over the web.
One cool dude I' I' Captain!  :one

Ex wife, (another story there) it's how i came here, i was brought mon. & the piggies long gone to potsville, lol. Glad you enjoyed the show, nice meeting you as well, talking to some ppl about getiing some gigs Varna, was there last 2 weeks self promotions, made some ok link, so who knows, maybe get you coupla complimentary tickets if i get a do there, till then God speed & fair winds m8, cheers!

Curtis Charles :

Lol, indeed Steve, it has been an amazing journey for me thus far, ''a tale or 2 to tell?'' Try 99! lol, including my sojurn to Bulgaria's Got Talent  as  a semi finalist in 2014, yip...i been around bruv, & then sum, hope the link works , check this... http://talant.btv.bg/video/videos/seaso … ouzef.html

That was awesome.

Thank you gonadsoflore, i have done festivals, clubs , pubs etc in the few years I've been here, and my audience have so much fun,was also in a band from Sofia. I love performing/entertaining, the songs i write are too awesome, i'll share one with you, i also got some youtubes. Hope you got yur dancing shoes on! lol,& do please, let me know if i can bring a party your way, nazdrave! https://soundcloud.com/curtiemelody/cur … her-status

Expatriate health insurance in Bulgaria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bulgaria

Moving to Bulgaria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bulgaria

Travel insurance in Bulgaria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bulgaria

Flights to Bulgaria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bulgaria

2 million members!

Watch later