Help plz ...A foreign victim of Haryana unexpected riots

Hello guys, I am Rim originally from Tunisia and I have been teaching French in an International school in Sirsa, Haryana for the last 4 months. Unfortunately, what happened in Sirsa recently ( political unstability due to sentencing Ram Rahim for rape and killing) led to the closure of the school I was working in as it belongs to this guru and most of his devotees including the management staff and the principle run away leaving 20 teachers suffering . Due to the lack of responsibility of these people, we, teachers were stuck in sirsa for  days without electricity and internet so we fled away with police and army intervention. But what is worse is that now I am in Delhi cashless, homeless, and homeless with  insecure future. I sought help from my embassy who will help me with accommodation and pocket money for one month during which I must find a job as a French teacher or a French translator in delhi, gurgaon, chandigarh or any other nothern indian state. So please those who have any contacts or recommendations to facilitate the search of job opportunities I will be grateful to them. Moreover, if there are any people working as advocates who can help me out to find  concise and time saving ways to file a case against this institution to get my  two months salaries.

Hi Rim,

Sorry for your job and incident happened in last few days.
I am resident of Chandigarh and student of AF Chandigarh.

You may contact directly to AF Chandigarh or they have FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/af.coordinator?ref=br_rs

or you can call on these numbers:

Address: Sector 36A, Next to Hibiscus Garden, Chandigarh, 160036
Phone: 0172 266 8627

Hope it will work.

Greetings
Sachin G.

thank you so much