Job Opportunity

Hey there,

I have a question regarding possibility of finding a job as an Iranian expat in Qatar ? bcz I have heard Iranian are not preferred by companies.

Best Regards,
Elnaz

Yes the aranain not prefered in companies but not all the aranain 
According to the political opinion
If you fallow the aranain government I think you are not preferred
Thanks

Dear Fuadali,

Tnx for ur kind reply.
I have nothing to do with political opinion of  government & I always pray for peace & friendship all around the world ^^

Elanz,
Hi,

Yes, it is hard for Iranian Nationals to market themselves in the most of Golf countries inclding Qatar althought the governments have strong ties. But is not impossible. It is about your field of expertise, experience and your background and creditionals. 

here is an ad that might come handy to you!
http://www.irantalent.com/home/Qatar-Ai … obs-2.html

Why aren't trying Turkey?

Max

Dear Amir,
Tnx  for ur kind reply& recommendation.
Actually i m trying on Turkey, Qatar& Oman at the same time.
Turkey is lovely but i m not optimistic to find a proper job TT

Best Regards,

some parts of the world are a bit now at odds for expats to settle down, however, i have some experience in ME and in Turkey. let me know about your envisioned job/field, and I will try to give you a thorough perspective on your chance.  if you like pm your resume to the email.
good luck in your endeavor ...

i am working with iranian,they never talked about if life is hard or easy for iranian here,
if you are qualified you may get an opportunity, its about qualification not nationality

Dear seabird,
Tnx for ur reply.
Defenitely qualufication is important but u may know that getting visa as a first step for Iranian is very difficult.

Best Regards,

if they interviewed you and accepted you they will manage it , people here are nice and moderated

Hi Elnaz,

You may have a better chance if you try in private / multinational companies rather than Government companies.

I work for a major oil & gas operator which is state owned here in Qatar. We had plenty of highly skilled Iranian engineers resumes recently and our boss would not want to proceed further with their applications...