Brazilian Visa questions.

I am currently planning to leave brazil at the end of this month. I have been here since 12/21/15 (606 days). I have tourist visa and was wondering how much the current fine is? Will my passport get a stamp if i pay the fine before i leave? I would like to return to brazil before febuary.

Thank you very much..

Hi there
i think your fines going to be R$8 aday for 100 days out of all the days you have been here So  say R$800 only, and you dont have to pay it when you go, you can pay it when you return, if you not going to return ever,, dont tell them that,

and if you dont pay the fine before you go, your passport will be stamped, if you do pay the fine before you go your passpart will not be stamped

Thanks spanishpete,

Any clue on when i would be able to return? I understand the 180 day thing, but would i run into any problems if i returned on day 181? Just a reminder i have been in Brasil for 606 days.

I belive you have to stay out of Brazil 180 days, so 181 you would be able to come back. But your, and mine 180 days is diffrent from the Brazilians 180 days out, so i would say out a little longer