Close

Moving to northern Ireland

I currently live in the UK with my partner,three dogs and a five foot fish tank.

We decided we wanted to move house a year ago as my partner is an asthmatic and he breathes easier in the countryside. I am hoping that we can find a decent rural/semi rural detached house/bungalow with outbuildings and a good plot of land.

I will have to commute back to my job in England unless l find work more locally.

We found even with a decent amount of equity in our house we have now that we can't find what we want in the UK unless we have a huge mortgage.something l don't really want now.
A lot of the places we see even on our limited budget would mean us being mortgage free and we don't know if we will buy a doer upper or a walk in ready to go house yet.

Any help or tips would be so useful and gratefully received

Hi there..
so it means u will be w
living in England and ur partner will be living in Ireland????
Is it possible to stay like this in Ireland?

Hi
I will be staying in England for four days doing my job then traveling back for my four days off.
Obviously if l find work closer to home l will move jobs but need to keep my job atm

Expatriate health insurance in Northern Ireland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Northern Ireland

Moving to Northern Ireland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Northern Ireland

Travel insurance in Northern Ireland

Enjoy stress-free travel to Northern Ireland