Need help on Job Search Visa

Hi All,

I am Prashant from India, looking for job in Amsterdam. I applied for few jobs from India which doesn't seems to be working. I would like to travel to Amsterdam for couple of months for job search but not sure which visa i should apply. I couldn't find the answer in existing posts on the forum. Can someone guide me on this?

Thanks,
Prashant

prashantw wrote:

Hi All,

I am Prashant from India, looking for job in Amsterdam. I applied for few jobs from India which doesn't seems to be working. I would like to travel to Amsterdam for couple of months for job search but not sure which visa i should apply. I couldn't find the answer in existing posts on the forum. Can someone guide me on this?

Thanks,
Prashant

Hi Prashant and welcome to the Forum.

This link will take you to the Dutch Government website that deals with this question.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Cynic,

Thanks for the link. I will look in to it.

Prashant

Hi Prashant

I was wondering what you decided?
I am actuary currently experiencing a similar problem :)
thanks in advance
gr
Jose

Hi Jose,

I am still reading through the official website. Basically i was looking for short term (less than 90 days) Visa which can allow me to search job in Netherlands. I will post on this thread if i get any further information.

Thanks,
Prashant

prashantw wrote:

Hi Jose,

I am still reading through the official website. Basically i was looking for short term (less than 90 days) Visa which can allow me to search job in Netherlands. I will post on this thread if i get any further information.

Thanks,
Prashant

----
Yes I am trying to find the same thing.
Thanks