Application of MVV from France (Filipino Citizen)

I am currently based here in France as an au pair but I have a dutch boyfriend before I even left in the Philippines. My contract as an au pair will expire next year, but I'm planning to extend for another year pa, but if Hindi po ma grant yung visa uuwi po ako. If ma grant, we are planning po na mag file ng application for mvv visa para derecho na po sana ako ng NL. Possible po kaya yun? Pag nag take po ng civic integration exam kailangan po ba sa  Philippines mag take nun or pwede po ako mag paschedule sa embassy nila dito sa France?

Hi Risabel and welcome to the Forum. :)

This is an English language forum; please post your questions in English so that others can respond.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello rizabel. I think ur plan is not working because u have to do the exam in the origin of your country. If u are really willing to be with yiur boyfriend. You should go back to ur origin country en to the necessary steps to have mvv visa.

Groetjes
Basyang

Not completely correct: you have to do the Civic Integration Exam in your country of origin or the country where you have a permit to stay more than 3 months (residence permit).

So risible.c being au pair in France can do the Civic Integration Exam at the Dutch embassy in France while her permit is valid.

Please note that the MVV has to be picked up at the embassy where the Civic Integration Exam was done, so you have to be sure your residence permit is valid for the time it takes to finish the MVV/TEV procedure.

I see, thank you so much for the info.

hi,
the only thing I think to understand in yr writing is you want to go from France to Netherland.
all about immigration to Netherland can be found in English on
https://ind.nl/en
(Immigration and Naturalisation Service, Ministry of Security and Justice)
Kind regards,
Dennie