SAUDI ARABIA TO SINGAPORE

Helo everyone,

I am planning to exit here and go to singapore. I am a Filipino citizen. Is there anyone who can help me how can i apply visa,and what visa should i apply. I am planning to find a better job there. I have 3years experience in manufacturing company as Production Engineer but my work here in Saudi Arabia is only a crew. My employer promise me to put me in management or maintenance team but now here i am. Yes,i have mistake also for accepting this job. But now i want to resign and go to singapore instead of going home in my country with no earnings. Please, if there is anyone there who can help me to find a visa so that i can enter in singapore. Please help.

As a Philippine citizen, you do not need a visa to visit Singapore. You will get a (normally 30 days) SVP on arrival, which can be extended to 89 days if you have a valid reason.
It is allowed to apply for jobs and attend interviews on SVP. If you get hired, the employer will get a work pass (S-Pass or EP) for you before you can start work.
If your SVP expires before you have a work pass, you'll have to leave the country until it's approved - do not exit (e.g. to neighbouring Malaysia or Indonesia) and try to return after a short time!

As long as you do not break the rules (e.g. overstay, work without permit, or commit a crime), you can leave the country (before your visa expires) to any destination you choose.