Please Advise

I am from Lesotho, I and my partner been dating for 6 months now and we decide to get married so i can move to Brazil, we plan to have the marriage in Brazil, can anyone advise me on what document i need to come to Brazil with to get married and to adjust my visa to a permanent visa. I am 35 and my partner is 38 (Brazilian Woman).

It`s probably better to come to Brazil with a fiancee visa so Brazilian authorities know ahead of time of your intentions. Get married here in Brazil and adjust your status
accordingly while in the country to a permanent resident.

Your fiancee should petition you for this endeavor...

Good luck!

robal

You need
1)your pastport,
2) birth certificate,
3) and a document saying your not married and free to married
apart from your pastport all need to be translated to portugese

The documents that spanishpete mentioned - you can translate them in Brazil with a sworn translator. If you translate them in Lesotho, they have to be authenticated by
the Brazilian embassy. You will need all that even if you opt to have a fiance visa first
initiated by your fiancee.

If I were you, I`d go to the Brazilian embassy and ask them right up if you can go direct to Brazil and marry and then file for permanent residency here. I don`t know the
reciprocity protocol followed by both Lesotho and Brazil.

Regards,

robal

robal wrote:

The documents that spanishpete mentioned - you can translate them in Brazil with a sworn translator. If you translate them in Lesotho, they have to be authenticated by
the Brazilian embassy. You will need all that even if you opt to have a fiance visa first
initiated by your fiancee.

If I were you, I`d go to the Brazilian embassy and ask them right up if you can go direct to Brazil and marry and then file for permanent residency here. I don`t know the
reciprocity protocol followed by both Lesotho and Brazil.

Regards,

robal

'''''''''''''''''''Well said that Man, "Rodal", its good to see people checking up on me
keep up the good work LOL

There is no Brazilian Embassy In Lesotho, The nearest Brazilian Embassy to me is In Pretoria, South Africa. My partner advise i apply for tourist visa then we get married immediately i come in, I can get all the documents you have all advise that i come in with and maybe translate in and certify if from the brazilian embassy in South Africa, Will this help? Thanks y'all

bengsterz wrote:

There is no Brazilian Embassy In Lesotho, The nearest Brazilian Embassy to me is In Pretoria, South Africa. My partner advise i apply for tourist visa then we get married immediately i come in, I can get all the documents you have all advise that i come in with and maybe translate in and certify if from the brazilian embassy in South Africa, Will this help? Thanks y'all

d
Hi
you need to find out before you try to come to Brazil if you need a Visa, some countrys need visa before they can fly in to Brazil

Yes of course. But spanishpete keeps getting ahead of me. Do you have anything else to do Pete?

Like uncle Pete said: Find out if you need a visa to come to Brazil. Just Google it!

Looks like Pete is becoming my compadre...

robal