Singpore here I come !!

Hi all

i am Brit female mid 40s moving with my hubby from Dubai to singapore this will be my 1st time in sg, we are used to moving around  the last 2 year we have lived in HK, Bahrain & dubai so really find this site helpful to make new & interesting friends, if any of you folks fancy meeting up I could do with a girl buddy to  go sightseeing with.

I am thinking of going back to study does anyone know where I can go to start futher educaition or colleges? have used google to check but no luck.

Am also intrested in voluntary work if anyone needs help.

Ciao chat soon

Hi Rosey,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I have moved your topic on the Singapore forum for greater visibility.

I'm sure you will find lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

A warm welcome to singapore... There are local uni like NUS, NTU and SMU. Some of more popular local private school like SIM, MDIS, Kaplan etc... depending on your choice. I read from news there are like 1000 private schools in singapore but i suggest you to choose to more popular schools.

Welcome to the sunny side :) Have you tried looking at NTU/NUS or SMU - these three Universities are quite good. Have fun in Singapore!

khewwai wrote:

A warm welcome to singapore... There are local uni like NUS, NTU and SMU. Some of more popular local private school like SIM, MDIS, Kaplan etc... depending on your choice. I read from news there are like 1000 private schools in singapore but i suggest you to choose to more popular schools.

HI thanks

Will check out just arrived so need to chill a bit first.

CHEERS

Sure sure.. if you need help ... contact me... Cheers

Hi guys

Thanks for all ur post, will check them out.

Cheers