Unpaid loans in saudi arabia

good day. back in 2014 i have unpaid loan from al rajhi bank riyadh saudi arabia due to financial problem. i am currently working at uae and bilkish associate contacted me to pay the full amount immediately i dont have the enough money to pay now. can i go to jail here in uae because of it. they also sent liability lettter and authorization letter from al rajhi bank is this legal documents? thamk you.

It as a formal notifcation letter from the letter attempting to collect satisfcation of the outstanding debt. No you cannot go to jail. But if they choose in the UAE they can file for a court order and if they know your employer can send to your payroll department and garnish your wages. My suggestion is to call them and work out a payment plan, they dont tell you this but they would rather work with you than go through the legal red tape. Your lucky you got out of KSA as they can suspend your final exit visa until you satisfy debts in KSA. You obviously defaulted on your loan after leaving. Let me know if this helps :top:

Any update ma'am about your situation..I have the same case as yours.i tried to contact Al rajhi bank also and they are telling they are affiliated with bilkish.but about bilkish I read a lot of complaints against them.they keep in calling me also almost 20x a day.i but I don't want to deal with them

Did they really filed a case in the court

@aisheteru_03

Legal Implications in the UAE: Generally, debt-related issues in one country do not directly result in imprisonment in another country. However, it's essential to address the debt responsibly and communicate with the creditor or their representatives. Going to jail in the UAE for debt is highly unlikely, but it's crucial to seek legal advice to understand your rights and obligations.

Validity of Documents: The liability letter and authorization letter sent by BILKISH Associates and Al Rajhi Bank should be reviewed carefully. These documents may outline the details of your outstanding debt and the authorization for BILKISH Associates to act on behalf of the bank in debt collection. It's advisable to consult with a legal expert to ensure the validity and legality of these documents.

Communication and Negotiation: It's essential to maintain open communication with BILKISH Associates and discuss your current financial situation. You can explore options for repayment plans or settlements that are feasible for you. Being proactive and transparent about your circumstances can often lead to more favorable outcomes.

Remember, seeking legal advice and understanding your rights are crucial steps in resolving debt-related issues. Stay positive and proactive in addressing the situation, and seek support from professionals if needed.

@aisheteru_03

Legal Implications in the UAE: Generally, debt-related issues in one country do not directly result in imprisonment in another country. However, it's essential to address the debt responsibly and communicate with the creditor or their representatives. Going to jail in the UAE for debt is highly unlikely, but it's crucial to seek legal advice to understand your rights and obligations.

Validity of Documents: The liability letter and authorization letter sent by BILKISH Associates and Al Rajhi Bank should be reviewed carefully. These documents may outline the details of your outstanding debt and the authorization for BILKISH Associates to act on behalf of the bank in debt collection. It's advisable to consult with a legal expert to ensure the validity and legality of these documents.

Communication and Negotiation: It's essential to maintain open communication with BILKISH Associates and discuss your current financial situation. You can explore options for repayment plans or settlements that are feasible for you. Being proactive and transparent about your circumstances can often lead to more favorable outcomes.

Remember, seeking legal advice and understanding your rights are crucial steps in resolving debt-related issues. Stay positive and proactive in addressing the situation, and seek support from professionals if needed.

While I understand your concern regarding the threatening email and harassment you've experienced, it's important to note that Bilkish has a positive reputation in the industry. Bilkish Associates is known for its professionalism, ethical conduct, and commitment to client satisfaction. This incident seems to be an isolated occurrence and does not reflect the company's overall ethos. It's possible that there may have been a misunderstanding or miscommunication in this particular instance. Nonetheless, Bilkish Associates has a track record of upholding high standards of service and integrity, and I trust that they will address any concerns you have with the utmost seriousness and diligence.