Unpaid bank loan from Al rajhi bank

Good day.i just want to ask help on how to settle unpaid bank loan in saudi.i had my final exit last 2015 with outstanding balance of 34k riyals.then last month I received a call from collector introducing that they are the authorized representative of Al rajhi bank to collect my debt.i tried to search about BILKISH ASSOCIATES but I read a lot of complaints against them.i tried to communicate directly to Al rajhi to inquire on how to settle my accounts tru their website.customer service agent gave me a contact details to whom I will address my concerns.but when I ask this bank representative he said I need to deal with the Bilkish agent.because he is still they contracted bilkish company to contact non Saudi who left KSA without settling their financial obligations.they just given me 2 weeks to pay.but I can't afford to pay.i want to settle by at least monthly installment.now the Bilkish agent keeps on calling me for almost more than 20x a day.if I will going to start my payment.am I'm going to use my old bank account number to deposit my payment? Is my account still active?

Kabayan any update sa situation mo? Same situation here.

Did u left saudi permanently? Or you still in saudi arabia?

I'm on the same boat but Bilkish have not started calling, just sent emails like once a month threatening legal actions. I do not have any plans on returning to Saudi Arabia and is now permanently residing in the USA. Can they still make any actions against me here?

same situation.. we're paying in monthly basis through bank transfer. Pero too expensive because they have to convert peso to dollar, then dollar to riyals. Kawawa naman kasi lumiliit ang value ng money...

Hi... Please email me regarding your case... I have similar case... Thank you...

Ano po ba legal action ang ibig nila sbhin? Same situation here perp d nman ako ng about ng 5k though singil p rn sila. Pano po b ntin mlalaman na legit ung ppdlahan ntin Kung nandto tau s pinas?

Hi Hameerbaa28,

Could you please post in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand ?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Ms. Hammerbah.
May we have your opinion?
We have a colleague here who already went exit but left a bank loan.
Any suggestions on how to settle it?
Some bank collectors cannot be trusted.
Can they communicate directly with the bank?
How to avoid criminal charges which may reflect in the international criminal history check, which in turn may taint one's integrity when he or she applies for permanent resisency pr citizenship?
How long will take? And how to temporarily avoid this while one has no money to pay yet?
Given the time period, so that when one is financially stable, he or she could pay.
Thank u.

It doesnt matter....there are federal agreements for banks, but still depends on low in the country where he exist currently as i understood he left already

What do you nean sir?
Will it affect his application in other first world
countries?

@neib_uer12 I really don't have an idea in regards with your questions. I am even asking tho.

@jasonalqadi kindly explain specifically which banks?

Hi All,

I would like to know on what basis bank will file a police complaint and upto for how much amount they can file a case. I am having around 25k unpaid amount with 3 banks including CC cards and loan from Saudi. The upaid loan from saudi will effect to any other GCC countries? Will they stop at immigration in other GCC? I am just going through all the threads and forums but didn't get any concrete answer for this query. Now there is a new implementation in UAE to provide "Good conduct certificate" for past five years from home country or the countries that you have been worked for. So if i apply for police clearance certificate from UAE to Saudi, is there any issue? How to get the information online whether i have any cases filed against me?

Please let me know your views so that it will very helpfull for many people

srinivaschepuri wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to know on what basis bank will file a police complaint and upto for how much amount they can file a case. I am having around 25k unpaid amount with 3 banks including CC cards and loan from Saudi. The upaid loan from saudi will effect to any other GCC countries? Will they stop at immigration in other GCC? I am just going through all the threads and forums but didn't get any concrete answer for this query. Now there is a new implementation in UAE to provide "Good conduct certificate" for past five years from home country or the countries that you have been worked for. So if i apply for police clearance certificate from UAE to Saudi, is there any issue? How to get the information online whether i have any cases filed against me?

Please let me know your views so that it will very helpfull for many people

This varies from bank to bank but usually after a certain period, they will register a case with the police. Usually financial cases like that do not impact on your entry into other GCC countries unless they are classified as a financial crime (Fraud, big amounts, long outstanding and / or you intentionally attempting to avoid payment etc) - because then the details are put into a security database which are shared GCC wide. It also goes into international databases where they access it when you apply for visas / immigration.

Yes, UAE now requires a police certificate.  Simply; forget about being able to get it from Saudi if there is a case against you. 

Personally, I would settle the loans as you don't want to face unnecessary problems in the future.  And you can't access this information online - you have to check directly with the bank.

Yes and no.

While Bilkish cannot do anything to you in your home country as they have no jurisdiction in most places; they can and will put their recommendations on the collect-ability of the debt based on how you come across during this whole process as well as report to financial bureaus.  On the basis of this, banks will take further escalated actions.

While this may not matter to you if you don't want to ever leave your country but if you want to work again in the GCC or get a clear police certificate for wanting to immigrate to somewhere or even for a job; you will be out of luck. 

Worst case, if you owe a LOT of money, GCC countries CAN and DO report to Interpol for issuing red notices (not sure of what the exact threshold for Interpol reporting is).  See below:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/interpol … -stirling/

And that is the kind of trouble you do NOT want.  UAE is particularly aggressive but other countries do that as well especially if the large unpaid debt can be classified as an intentional fraud (See Bilkish points above).

Your advice is not valid keeping the best interest of the poster in mind.

Hi there!
I am experiencing the same situation.. will you please help me. I also would lke to pay my unpaid loan from al rahji bank.

Hi there!

Were you able to sort it out this issue alreadymy friend. If yes, kindly inform me as i also having loke this problem at the moment. I want to start paying my unpaid loan too. But i do not know how to start.

hi good day!!! i have an unpaid loan and credit card. can i get an final exit visa? and pass the immigration without any trouble?

Your final exit visa would depend on your company whether they will sign for your clearance. Most probably they will ask whether you have an unpaid loan or unpaid credit card in your respective bank. And i think they will verify first before signing it.

Hi there!

I just want to ask how are you paying the loan? Is it by money tranfer or telegraphic transfer to your saudi bank account?

The information will be greately appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, same questions here. Any updates?

I've got all my papers signed, clearance. How about passing the immigration, will they find out my credit card history?

I also left on reentry visa but could not return back due to domestic problem and my loan remain unpaid, also my end of service benefit were not paid i send mail to my employer that my end of service benefit be paid to the bank.since 2 wks i am getting mails from some company and some personal msg on my social network .
do i neglect them and how to take time from bank if i want to settle my loan till i get service benefit from my employer.employer also dont respond .
And will i get any problem in my home country if my loan remains unpaid till it is settled .

I think you have to deal with those company and find out whether they are connected to al Rahji. Al rahji bank wil not answer any emails, i have tried it too. My fruends who are in Saudi went to my bank to ask about the legitimacy of the collecting agent. The habe confirmed it. If you want to pay directly to al rahji, they want it to be paid full, but through thecollecting agent, you can pay in installment.  For my unpaid balance, i am paying now in installment.

@orchards
But since i left saudi i am not employed yet and secondly my end of service benefit is still with the employer. they have said you pay within days otherwise they will take legal action and make me blacklisted and inform interpol . Do they have access to such things and if i am in my home country pakistan they can contact that place also, please if you have more information just share .

How long does the agency will be able to contact you about the unpaid loan when you're already in your country?

How many days you received a email or call from the collecting agency from the day you left saudi arabia?

Same scenario i left saudi arabia due to termination. Unfortunately i have pending loan amounting to 18500. I continously paid it for almost 8months but since my company terminated me i left unpaid since january 2018 till now. And now im scared of having trouble entering again in saudi since im receiving emails from bilkish company a credit collecgor asking me to pay for my debt. I have application going back to saudi and soon fly back there but worried of maybe the immigration will hold and deported me back to phils. Hope u can reply to me.

Hi, I am recieving theats from Belkish company about my unpaid loan. I went to Al rahji bank and coordinated with them, they said they will transfer my loan to my new account so that I can pay it. They said my old account was already close so there is no way I can pay there. Is it true?

Are these companies legal to send messages to people who borrowed money from al rahji? Belkish etc.. an if my bank account was close can i stil pay with that account?

Any update kabayan

Yes, i could say that my collecting agent is legit because i paid my balance to my old bank account. You could actually pay too however there you must contact your collecting agent because they are the ones who could contact to al rajhi collecting dept to open your account and give to you the swift code of the bank..

Hi, I have a loan with SABB, and I already paid 24 months of my loan. Right now, I still have 12 months left. Since January 2018, I wasn't able to pay my monthly loan payment because they closed my account.
After a few weeks, I received calls as well as SMS, asking me to pay my loan.
And only last Sunday the SABB recovery officer sent me an email that I need to pay the loan balance to prevent referral of my case to the concerned department for legal action.
I am still here in KSA, I don't know what will be the implications of the legal action that they will do. Hope to get your advise on this. Thank you

Riyadh based?

Jeddah Based

Same situation I left Kuwait Feb and I have outanding loan with CC, i recieved an email to bilkish company to pay it.

Is thier any update about your situation.

Or maybe we can each each other to talk to lawyer.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : inappropriate comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : wrong language. Please read carefully the code of conduct.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi orchard. Will you able to sort this? Same situation bit for me I left money on my atm to settle the fund for I dont have time then to settle this on bank itself. I want to settle this and pay this but i dont know how. They are harassing me already but they are nlt telling what company they are and from where. Need yoyr answer. Thank you. Update me pls

kabayan, wag mong intindihin yan, tinatakot ka lang ng mga taong tmtwag sau, kc karanasan na kami sa ganyan, basta nasa pinas ka wag kang matakot, wag kang ppirma kapag may agent na dumating sau. sabihin m bbyaran m kapag ok na ang work mo

Closed