Meeting New People

Hi everyone.  I've just moved to Amsterdam with my boyfriend and we don't really know anyone.  We live in the Centrum (barely) next to the Artis.  I want to organize a small meet up group in an effort to get to know people here.  If anyone is interested or has any suggestions for places to meet, that would be great.  Can't wait to hear from people!

Welcome on Expat.com BeckersL :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Amsterdam forum for effective networking. I hope that you will widen your social network via our web community.

Best Regards

nice,l also visited the site today and instantly l registered since l do want to meet new ppl,
am rogers from uganda,my email is [email protected]
am 19
nice to meet u

Hello dray,

It seems that you are copy-pasting same message on different forums :/ Sometimes, you are being off-topic (not on this one) Several of your messages have been deleted by the moderator team.

Hi Dray,
I am going to be organising an ex-pat dinner soon.  I'll email you more details closer to the dinner. Looking forward to meeting you.
Becky

Welcome to Amsterdam. I live 5 minutes away from Artis and am looking forward to meeting you. Let me know when you're having your dinner.

Looking for South AFricans with a passion for cricket. Want to meet up to celebrate the cricket world cup games? We could be drowning our sorrows, but either way together is better than alone.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Kerry Kyd :)

You can meet other South African on the South African expatriates network ;)

Have a great day
Armand

Hey! We should all just meet up one Saturday on our bikes!