Are there any Greeks living in Amsterdam???

Are you greek? Do you have friends? Or are you searching to get to know more people?? Maybe we can do that through this forum! Let me know.. ;)

Hi Vivie Dutch-Greek and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Amsterdam forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Vivie,

I am also looking for people to meet in amsterdam....

What do you do? What do you like to do?

Regards
Apostolos

Hello Vivie, Harmonie and Apostolos! I am Thanos, coming to Amsterdam the next couple of days to settle for a while. Don't know anyone. I am a psychologist. Haven't worked as one yet though :)
Take care and laugh as often as possible!

i HAVE A GOOD FRIEND THERE AND HE IS STAYING FOR ANOTHER TWO DAYS ,HE IS NOT SPEAKING ANY OTHER LANGUAGE THEN GREEK ,HE IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE FOR A COFFEE ,DO YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO FIND SOMEONE??

Hi guys.

I 'm up for meeting people/friend.

Let me know if anyone else is interested.

Vivie Dutch-Greek wrote:

Are you greek? Do you have friends? Or are you searching to get to know more people?? Maybe we can do that through this forum! Let me know.. ;)

Hi Vivie, I am Greek-French and after 24 years living in Athens I am preparing my expatriation to Amsterdam (I will move soon).
I would like to know if the are Greeks association in Amsterdam, could you help? Many thanks in advance. Maria

hi, i m greek and i would like to meet more greek people in amsterdam.let me know

I was wondering the exact same question Vivie...
I believe that there are few of us and scattered across Amsterdam.
Bumping into a Greek in Amsterdam is not a ordinary thing.

Have you guys met together? Let's hit a bar and have fun!

Any Greeks in Hague???

Hi
My name is thrasos i am a greek guy and i love to meet knew people.i live in weesp .If you want send me a msg.
Nice talking to you

Well I dont really live in Amsterdam at the moment but i am planning to do so next March-April starting my own small business there and sure i want to meet with people and help other Greek fellows out if i can. I am visiting the city for like 6 years now every other month and i have a few friends already but you know.. the more the merrier so just drop me an email.
Groeten!