Looking for new friends next june

Hoiii this is Anas

I hope the weather will be great in june like last year
I'm willing to move to amsterdam for my next holidays(june)
I'm hoping to make new friends to hang out with .

See you soon iamsterdam :)

Have a good day...

Wicked stuff man, If I'm ever out and about in amsterdam we can recruit random people for drinks etc. :D

Trust me go to Osdorp, loads of Moroccans there. Start off there if your lonely, that's how my friend started off :)

Hey Anas, with a name like that you will have no trouble making friends in amsterdam :) Just kidding hun - enjoy your holiday, the weather is already looking very promising

Hey
Thank you everybody for your messages,I dont know how to say this but in the last minutes i changed my destination to tokyo
Im gonna miss amsterdam and its alive streets n parks and people
going to be there soon again :)

Hey! I live in Hilversum which is pretty close to Amsterdam :)last weekend I was there so I think I will go often. Hope you have some nice holidays!

Hi nskun, find friends in Amsterdam to go out with on (moderated: no free ads + link broken)

Find buddies to hit the clubs at anytime and in any place.

See you there, JB

Looking for female friend in Amsterdam and around , just for girly talk , coffee shop , normal women stuff , I am in relation with Dutch me for 8 years and I am happy only need good friend go out or just have coffee and talk

hi, i am from ghana , i will be in holland in june, i am muslim, i like to be your friend when am around, my mail is allen, my mail is [email protected] bless

i am from lagos , my mom from accra, i want to meet nigerians and ghanaians when i come for my summer stay of 3months, i will be so so glad if i can just meet my brothers en sisters around holland. hope someone will reply my post