Contacts

I posted recently that I was new on here and wanted to make contact with people. I received a message from a Jessica 0092 and replied to her email asking her where she lived etc. Please excuse my cynicism but her email stated that she was in Liberia, had seen her Father killed - this time the bond she had was 4.6m - I've seen 12m and more - could I help her, oh, and she lived with a Reverend ........... Just letting you know if you haven't already had one. It never ends, does it?

It may well be a scam too.

If any such scam came from PMs here, please report them and the scammer will be banned.

Hi Stumpy,

If it's anything like the ones in the UK, it most certainly is a scam. Bank details asked for etc. Etc. Makes me mad.

Will do. Thanks.

This is a scam, i also received one, and this person should be removed from this site.  Lampost

Agreed. I shall contact admin. Thanks for replying.

Every PM has a 'report' button.
That allows the admin to read the PM and do something about it, most likely banning the offender.

Thanks Fred and have reported it.

@ Giving it a go > That fake profile has already been deleted. Thanks for your report.

@ All > If any weird member is trying to get in touch with you or if you see anything inappropriate, please use the report button. We will do the necessary as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed