Do you enjoy playing tennis? Me 2!

I'm looking for somebody who like to play tennis in Saigon. I'm an average player since I learned it a few month ago. I'm living in D2 and I have free time in afternoons. Let me know if you like to play.

Cheers!

Hi Checker,

Feel free to check the advert in the Sport partners in Saigon section of the website. You might as well drop your own "looking for" advert so that you actually find someone.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hey there !

I'm going to live in d2 Thao dien and also looking for tennis players. But I'll be available in the evenings after work. Would it work ? Cheers.

I think there are some courts in Thao Dien. Are you familiar there? I'm living on the other side of the Hanoi highway.

I just arrived on Tuesday from Belgium, I walk around Thao dien several times already. And I'm going to rent a place near the vincom mega mall. There is 2 tennis court down my building. They are quiet nice. Hanoi highway is very close right ?

Yes, The highway in front of Vincom named Hanoi. After you settle in, Can you ask some courts around you to see they have free time at evenings?
Usually we need to book at least a week before. This is my phone number : 120XXX

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey would like to hit, FB message me (Johan Yow)

Hi.  I'm in Vinhomes and keen to play.

Hi,

I'm in HCM untill the end of the month. I'm also an average player, but I enjoy the game. Do you have a tennis court in mind? Let me know when you have time to play some tennis.

Regards,

Gerrit

Hi there,
my name is lilong, I play tennis, like 3.0 or 3.5. I would like to play. I'm living in district 1

hello guys, would like to play tennis too.

Hi, I am available to hit the ball on sunday, anytime, anywhere. I am in D7.
My level is about 4.5.

Cheers

Fred

Hi,

Am available as well in the evenings, estella d2 (there is one tennis court), average level. If you are interested pls pm me.

tks

Fredderf wrote:

Hi, I am available to hit the ball on sunday, anytime, anywhere. I am in D7.
My level is about 4.5.

Cheers

Fred

There are regulars on Saturday morning in D7. PM me if you're interested.

Hello anyone available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 6 am to 7 am in district seven then pm me

Thank you

Hi Checker

I have a group tennis and we play tennis distric2
Join us if you have free time and send me : ***
by whatsapp-viber-messenger***
see u soon

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

cool, PM you already,

taguet wrote:

Hi Checker

I have a group tennis and we play tennis distric2
Join us if you have free time and send me : ***
by whatsapp-viber-messenger***
see u soon

I'm interested to play after work hours too.

HI, I am at Thao Dien close to Vincom Mall side. Just moved in.  Is there a game going on tonight or tomorrow? Will be interested to join.  Just ping me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hey, guys, now I and Michael are playing in Ho Chi Minh City Labor Palace every week, welcome to join us.

We have a tennis group in Whatsapp, welcome to join.

I dont know how to play tennis but i love badminton let me know if you want to play