Any mountain bike cyclist/cycling club/forum here in Saigon?

Hi I love mountain biking and just arrived here 2 months plus back.  Is there anyone who cycles mountain bike here in HCMC?

hahaha... i don't think there is any mountainbiking club in HCMC man. but there are many motorbike clubs you can usually regcornize on the streets.

Hello, my ñame is Luis.I ride bicycle when I can.Are you still in HCMC?

Hi,
There's a bike shop in 51-1 Skygarden 2, Phu My Hung,District 7
Ph +84 84103114.I think they sponsor a local district 7 bike club ride together most mornings.

Yes there are people doing mountain biking in Vietnam.
Check out Vietadventure.vn. They organize mountain bike trips every month, and some races. I did one. Was great.

Look up Phattireventures.com in Da Lat, founded by an American. Many outdoor excursions. Plenty of single track and a long downhill track from Da Lat to the coast. They provide bikes if needed. They are also familiar with a trail rider's club in Saigon. They might be able to put you in contact with MTB clubs around here. The one mentioned above in Skygarden has weekend rides beginning somewhere downtown. Check them out as adviced. I was on their email list and the Western owner writes great updates to their activities.

Joy,

I do some mountain biking myself! Are you still living in HCMC? I would interested to do some XC or trial riding!

Hi guys,

Just in case anyone its interested the correct no is 854103114. Managed to get them over the phone. They do organised rides on Sundays. Got myself registered. They will contact me when they have rides on coming Sundays.

Cheers

The address above is correct. The shop is called Saigon Cycles.
Here's the website xedapcaocap.com/
twitter: @SaigonCycles

They usually have a group for people on road cycles and do also mountain bike. I used to join when living in Saigon 2 years ago and I can definitely recommend to contact them!

Have fun:)

I have the same question for Hanoi!

Mr. Biker Saigon, 354 Võ Văn Kiệt, Quận 1, just west of the Russian Market, sells day rides and multi-day tours if you're willing to pay money.  There are a couple of mountain bike tours. 
mrbikersaigon.com/

Do you use Strava?

I've connected to the Hanoi Cycling groups on Strava and through that I have managed to get some great insights on local riding routes (although more roads riding , not so much on MTB).

Worth a try