Looking for recommendations for construction and home improvement

I am trying to estimate my budget for building (Property is in the David/Concepcion/Volcan area)

If anyone has recommendations on any of the following

Nursery: I am looking to increase the number and variety of fruit trees.
A master gardener: to consult on a limited bases regarding the types of fruit/nut/lumber trees, and flora best suited to the microclimate

Heavy equipment rental on a monthly basis
I am looking to rent a backhoe to dig out footings and a foundation as well as to convert a hill into tiers.

Where to buy concrete blocks per pallet. I am considering buying a CEB press. (Earth block press)
A quarry that can deliver crushed stone, portland cement to my location.

Electricians that work with solar panels & where to buy solar panels, etc (or if it is better to import in a container)

Do you speak Spanish?  My neighbor does a lot of construction projects and could probably help with a lot of your questions, but he doesn't speak any English.
Your neighbors would probably be the best to consult about fruit trees in your particular area. The only nursery with fruit trees I know is in Conception but the trees are tiny, less than a foot tall. People here would rather grow from seed or a $0.50 tree and wait instead of spending money for something bigger.
I know a German family here selling solar panels. I can ask them, and I've passed by another business in David but don't know more than what is on the sign outside.