Someone to Teach Me Spanish/German

hey hii guys..
am looking for someone who could teach me a couple of european languages... probably spanish/german.
i would love to educate them in hindi or a couple of local languages that i am well conversant with.
since i am into work full time.. i would be greatful if the timings can be flexible.
hoping for a positive reply soon
hemant.

I have been trying to learn Spanish for more than a couple of years.I studied in contact classes for 1 year.2 swissas helped me when they were in Mumbai for short time.
I have develpoed some vocabulary but when it comes to constructing sentences I am lost.

I consulted a linguist & the opinion was that I should learn by conversing.Since I cannot go over to Spain or South America,I have been looking for expat Spanish speaking people who can give me the time to talk to them.I can run errands for them.I can interpret Indian society,Polity,Economy.I can help them purchase,
so also sourcing,in short I could do everything whereby I can be of assistance to them.BUT it is very difficult to find them.
I will keep trying.

welcome Arthand,
we are in the same territory....
hope we can find someone to help us. do keep me posted if you find someone who can be our tutor.
cheers.

Hi guys,

I am trying hard to learn hindi..if you can teach me hindi I will teach you Spanish. What say?

hey karindia...
lets meet up... we surely can do some exchange of our knowledge in languages... i would love to teach you hindi in exchange of your teaching me spanish.
hope to hear from you soon
hemant.

As explained in some other string maybe,I can say that I have been fortunate to have friends in expats(less),students and volunteers from Europe and have the opportunity to hear them speak in French,German etc.
However I am not learning any other language than Spanish and have been strangely not been able to locate spanish speaking expats to whom I can be assistance in any of their work or resolving their problems.
As regards Hindi,I am of the strong opinion that learning Hindi is not necessary as most Indians understand English and those who do not use about 500 words of English though they cannot
form sentences in English.
So I would suggest that we spend the group energy to arrive at such a compendium of words from English which are understood.

Talking to an auto driver in terms of left turn or right turn is easy as you would know.
so my contribution is:

Left ,Right , Time, Book , Pen,  Ticket

Hope you all will be kind enough to contribute many such words which are commonly understood.

I would not find it easy to teach Hindi but can put you in touch with enthusiasts who are happy to teach Hindi.We can meet and discuss that
Best wishes,
Art

hey karindia

Hindi is my native language... I want to just start with Spanish so u might have a tough time with me but with the group thing maybe we can gel up well..

Can all those(Expats included)desirous of learning and teaching Hindi,Spanish meet on a Saturday afternoon over lunch around Bandra?
Hope such a union takes place in this month of April.
Best wishes,
Art

fluent in french and Hindi i don't know which language i should learn, is it possible to learn language by doing msgin or meeting. no ways.... anyways get together seem to be on the card :-)

I am modifying the question
Can all those(Expats included)desirous of learning and teaching Hindi,Spanish,French,Portugese and languages of Nordic countries,English and Marathi meet on a Saturday afternoon over lunch around Bandra?
Hope such a union takes place in this month of April.
Best wishes,
Art

Ops! I guess I missed a lunch with you guys…

Hola / hello,
I recently started learning Spanish. If any is interested  to become my Spanish partner, will be appreciated.

I have books, CDs, a huge & lovely place in Andheri (W).
Please let me know about it because I am running out of time.

Thanks,
Aatish

Welcome on Expat-blog Aatish! :)

I need also a native Spanish to teach me Spanish Language.

Aatish,
Please decide on a venue and time & date for the language learners and expats could meet.Andheri seems fine.Hope you will take the lead.
Art

I am so happy to find your answer dear!
but problem is that I live in New Delhi though I have plan to visit MUmbai that Economical Capital of India some day. I am also interested in international marketing but I am very new just I have graduated in Arabic Language if you need any assistance in Arabic Language in terms of marketing please let me know on this mail id. [email protected]
or you may call me on this number as well. +919650965761

Hi my name is Carlos,  if you want to more details you can reach me.

I want to learn Spanish from a native speaker . Please let me know if is there anyone who can help me with this .
Thanks.

Hello everyone,
We are forming a study circle of Spanish students and would also be inviting native spanish speakers to come in once a while as resource persons.We are trying to let this happen around Dadar.
Does anyone knows any place such as school studyroom(classroom) available in a school?Also any native speakers as resource persons.

Hello Guys,

Even i am interested in learning Spanish as i spoke a bot when i was in Chile for some time.

I would learn more of Spanish and practice as well.

Can someone help me or teach me in here.

Do message me...

Hi

I would keen to learn Italian ; if possible from someone who is close in and around Navi Mumbai...

hrishi

If New Mumbai Hmmmm and if you want to learn Italian and any other European language,I suggest you talk to one institute in New Mumbai where a lot of activity is taking place.I am not promoting a specific institute but one Mr.Rao Nitin of an institute Career crafters is offering studies in foreign languages at a cost.

I hope while learning you take lead to start a group in New Mumbai whereby expats and foreign language students meet on a specific day of the week(say saturday) at a specific time at a specific place.Lot of us are waiting to do this.Someone needs to arrange a place in New Mumbai.All the best.
Art

Hello guys,

Could you please post your advert in the Bombay classifieds > classes section?

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

Hello! am new,the reason why am here its because i need to ask you friends if there is any one can teach me german and french please i would like you to do so.

you need to look for Goethe or for alliance de france in you city/ Mumbai.They are the best for German & French respectively.It is not explicitly stated but if you think of learning with just the net,I think it doesnt work that way.Contact classes are necessary.
As regards expat-blog,I have been trying a meet up of students of foreign (European)languages and expats desiring to learn Hindi or marathi.,but there is not much response.
Best wishes,
Art