How To Raise Complain To Ministry Of Labor

Good morning!

I would like to raise a complain to ministry of labor about a certain company who doesn't treat his employees well. Any idea, please let me know. Thanks.

Bro,

In fact it doesn't work at all through calls or visits to the MOL.

But if you have Saudi references it will work good. Check with your Saudi Managers they may help you if they are (POSITIVE) ONLY.

But I feel Twitter is the best way to get the things done. Try it. Hope you got it.

you can, and it depends on your representation, however do not go for any step until you its legality.

Yossef

Completed around 8 months services in Riyadh based manufacturing company yearly one month leave.Have some health problem doctor prescribe operation need 10-12 days medical leave. Employer not granting leave to go home country. pls. suggest how to proceed to take leave.

thanks
cks

I am not alone because of the pain of many poor people like me. Is it not Islamic money?

hello good day, I need some advice. I've been here 6 months already but my employer didn't process my iqama, there's possibility to apply in other company? thank you in advance for those can give an advice.

Hi to all I would like to raise a complain to my old company that did not give my End of service benefits + 2 months salary deduction because I file my resignation within 12 days that need to join in other company due to that I request for transfer visa but it was unfortunate that the decision from HR and GM is to remove my EOS + 2 months even my lenght of service is 6 yes and 8 months , please give us feedback for this issue happen to myself.

We would like to raise our complain about a certain company who doesn't give our salary good esp. And our benefits please sir raise our complain and give positive action about this matter,please help us...We are hoping for your kind consideration.Our Company ALHANOUF COMPANY

My company forcibly gosi sa contract me,now i no need this contract.i want rejected it.

Hi bro I also have an same issue.
Let's discuss about it
You can reach me through my mail id : ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct