How To Raise Complain To Ministry Of Labor

Good morning!

I would like to raise a complain to ministry of labor about a certain company who doesn't treat his employees well. Any idea, please let me know. Thanks.


In fact it doesn't work at all through calls or visits to the MOL.

But if you have Saudi references it will work good. Check with your Saudi Managers they may help you if they are (POSITIVE) ONLY.

But I feel Twitter is the best way to get the things done. Try it. Hope you got it.

you can, and it depends on your representation, however do not go for any step until you its legality.

Attorney and Legal adviser

New topic

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh