Looking for friends in bangkok

Hi, I'm lesyani from US. I'm looking for other americans, britain, or indian friends. Just a preference seem like I have more in common with the backgrounds.

I like playing pool, bowling, bars, movies.

I have a good sense of humor. Looking for non drama friends. Currently going to thai language school in RCA.

Hi, I am born Indian but lived in the US for 30 years and now retired in Thailand. Would like to make a few friends in Thailand.

Hi , I am Michael and been living here for the past 21 years now. I am Malaysian Indian who loves bowling, pool and travelling. I am into small accomodation business and offer Indian food for reasonable price at my garden house in Bangkapi.

Dear Punita ,

How are you doing? Do you cook Indian food ?

Regards,
Michael

We have common interest . Bowling sounds good to me.

Please to meeting you all...
I am Ties from the Netherlands and a mix from Chinese father and Dutch mother.
Live here more then 13 years.
The first 3 years in Jomtien Beach,that are next Pattaya and now 10 years living in the small place Bang Sare, that are between Pattaya and Sattahip to the mountain side with the most locall people.and 5 min. from our beach.
With the Mini-Van from the busterminal Ekkamai in Bangkok... 2 1/2 hour to our place.

I mis here nice friends to and so I looking and invite people to come over for a night/weekend.
Our later I can come ho your place.
Nice to hear back from you and others.
Greetings from Ties.

hi onerapunita,
how long have you been in bkk?

do you have email or line?

Hi
expat12

are you good at bowling?

maybe we can play some on a weekend

I stop playing long time ago. But I still have the spirit to enjoy the bowling excitement,

Let me know when it is convenient for you on weekend.

Regards,
Mike

Good morning Ties. How are you doing ?

I am fine, thank you.
We are alway,s busy here in the country side
with take care land and animals and work!

hi,
when is a good weekend for you to hangout for bowling?
let me know

Hi

How about this weekend. Saturday.

saturday sounds good 2 me.
do you have line?
my line
"yellowviper2k16"

which bowling place were you thinking about going to?