Need help please kindly help

Hello i need some information
I am currently living in saudi arabia as a dependant on my father and i found a job in dubai .. My father have a case in the court against his sponser because of his case his E services are closed and cant able to renew the iqama so the iqama is expired but as far as i got a job in dubai i want to travel to dubai and i need and exit re entry would it be possible for me to leave the country as a dependant on exit re entry visa? If yes how?

It can be done in person where your father will have to approach Jawazat to first renew your insurance & iqama and then process your exit/reentry. And since you are a dependent, your dad will also be liable to pay the fee levied on you.

I think you can exit/entry as you are a dependent. But you need to renew the iqama for that. try approaching for iqama if doesnot help there are agents who can help you for that.

Hi,
Since you are dependent and associated with your father's residence permit (iqama), your iqama will be renewed once your father's iqama gets renewed. You are actually not going anywhere until this case gets resolved. Pls correct me if I am wrong here.