Unsponsored tourism visa

dear friends,i am jayaraj  from chennai now living in amerat -oman,i would like to apply  unsponsered  tourist visa-(30days) for my family.i have tried in evisa page but i couldnt so please anyone guide to apply online visa please

thanks,
jayaraj

Please don't post in caps lock

You simply can not! Your employer has to process the tourist visa for you or check with any travel agency if they can process the visa for you!

JAYARAJ2381 wrote:

DEAR FRIENDS,I AM JAYARAJ  FROM CHENNAI NOW LIVING IN AMERAT -OMAN,I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY  UNSPONSERED  TOURIST VISA-(30DAYS) FOR MY FAMILY.I HAVE TRIED IN EVISA PAGE BUT I COULDNT SO PLEASE ANYONE GUIDE TO APPLY ONLINE VISA PLEASE

THANKS,
JAYARAJ

Hi JAYARAJ2381,

eVisa facility is entitled only for those who hold the passport of the listed Class A countries. See the ROP website for more details.

In you case, you have to necessarily route your family's visit visa requisition through your company / sponsor only.

If you want to bring them over on a tourist visa, then the visa has to be arranged for by an approved travel agent who would charge you for their hotel accommodation, sightseeing et al. In other words, this would not be a feasible option for you given the cost and other logistical implications.

Watch out, if you do a search online, you will find many travel agencies and even many individuals who would promise to "arrange" for visit visas for a nominal fee. Be very wary of such posts and offers, as they are all nothing but a big con !

South Asian are not entitled to apply for evisa online. You could go to some tour operators and get the tourist visa from them. It takes 2-3 days to get it and fee ranges from RO. 80-90. Also 2 days back the govt has announced to increase the tourist visa fee from RO.5 to RO.20. Once this increased fee gets implemented the tour operators will also increase the visa fee.

If you find any difficulty in getting tourist visa you could contact me for the help

Hi abdurrazaq,

A tour operator will not stop at providing just the tourist visa.

The deal would entail the whole hog of a complete tour package, including accommodation, inbound travel, the total tour package and the lot, which would cost far more than the sum you have quoted.

Bro there are many tour operators who are providing just visa for the mentioned amount.