Gay zone

Hi all,I thinking to come and live in Spain. I like to work there too...I like to hear from gay guys who did it?!
;)

There doesn't appear to be any serious issue with whatever sexuality you happen to be in Spain, so why gay expats only?
The 'wink' would suggest an attempt at dating, something  the forum doesn't allow for anyone.
If dating is your intent, you can find the correct section here

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/europe/spain/

I not into looking for a date in this forum.
I talikng about finding a place where I can feel more comfortable with my lifestyle.

That's fair enough.
Good luck with your quest. :)

Hi yz1978
I am a gay guy running a small b&b in inland Andalucia between Granada and Cordoba. Originally I kept it 100% gay but with bills to be paid I now call it straight friendly, but when gay guys are booked in I keep it that way. (Facebook, Casaquince or website (currently being upgraded) xxx). Spain is very receptive to all persuasions and there are contact websites to meet other guys.
My number is xxxx and I would be happy to chat with you any time.

Regards

Keith

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
CasaQuince15 wrote:

I kept it 100% gay but with bills to be paid I now call it straight friendly,

Tad unfair to discriminate, only allowing a given sexuality to stay because economics demand it.
However, the OP has found what he wants, or at least one option, so thanks for replying.