NEW TV SHOW ABOUT MOVING TO SPAIN ... AND BACK TO THE UK

Hi everyone.

I'm from a TV company in the UK and we're making a new ITV series about people MOVING to Spain ... and about people who have lived in Spain but have decided to COME BACK to the UK.

Are you about to make the move? Have you got a good story to tell? We'd really like to hear from you and hopefully we can tell you more about the show.

Please drop us a quick line at [email protected]

Thanks!

Richard, Fernando and Ayse

Hi Guys...I moved to inland Andalucia in 2007. I wanted to retire and that would not have been financially possible in UK. I was 62 years old and single, and knew absolutely nothing about Spain or the area to where I eventually located¬. I bought a former farmhouse that had been empty and a little neglected and have turned it into a guest house with 3 double rooms and some camping area. If you are interested in this for the programme...or even as somewhere to stay if you need it...let me know if you want more information.

Keith

ThinkingVioletsTV wrote:

Hi everyone.

I'm from a TV company in the UK and we're making a new ITV series about people MOVING to Spain ... and about people who have lived in Spain but have decided to COME BACK to the UK.

Are you about to make the move? Have you got a good story to tell? We'd really like to hear from you and hopefully we can tell you more about the show.

Please drop us a quick line at [email protected]

Thanks!

Richard, Fernando and Ayse

Hello,

Are you compensating people for their time and effort?

You're welcome to register in the Business Directory or place a free ad in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site, under Testimonies.

Thanks,
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Good day, I have sent you a email. Regards Carlos

Interesting that you are from a Yorkshire based TV company as the majority of British expats we have come across since we moved here in December 2016 are from Northern England. Which probably explains their ability to live with just a single wood fired heater throughout winter and their stoic toughness and pragmatism!

V funny:-)  We moved from High Peak, Derbyshire in Sep/October 2016 ....... and managed to see the first snow in Valencia in years.  Had not anticipated that Spanish apartments could be so impossible to get warm and that first electricity bill nearly gave us heart attacks!