Native friends

Good morning all,
I need a friend who can talk to me every day to help me speak English fluently. I am good in English but I need to practice especially in speaking. I can't  get out of the house and I don't want to enroll in teaching institutes because they are taught by Arab speakers. So if you want gets friend excited to communicate, it's me..😁

Now I want to clarify some points:
1/The best friend to be English is his mother tongue.
2/Be a fun person so that I do not feel embarrassed when I can not speak well and make some mistakes.
3/I studied computer science for this best person who is obsessed with technology so we can find good topics that we can talk to.
4/Important point, I hope you are talking to me with respect.

Hi good morning

I am abady i was in Ireland and for now i am here in Khober working with Saudi Aramco projects.

Hello,
I don't know mother tongue Englih people but I absolutely know someone non native but will reply here soon :)

Ehtesham wrote:

Hello,
I don't know mother tongue Englih people but I absolutely know someone non native but will reply here soon :)

:dumbom:

Your English doesn't seems to be bad. In fact it's excellent. You may be looking for improving your accent rather than learning. Anyhow good luck, hope you will be get someone as per your terms and conditions.