I feel my visa is taking too long - please advise

hi everyone, i am  a Zimbabwean getting ready to move to Bahrain i did all my interviews and signed a contract for a company late last year. early February my HR applied for a work visa in which my name was misspelled, my application was returned back for correction in which according to the express it is now correct. i have been waiting for 1month 1week after correction and it reads " employment visa is in progress, medical status B, monthly fees PAID, occupation WAITER " my HR says as soon as it is cleared we will let you know. does it normally take this long,  i feel i have waited too long

thanks, please advise

Hi,
Yes it could take time, depends on several factors.  Be in touch with your employer.

T&R

Thank you Logicalidian, i sometimes feel like i am pushing my HR too much so they keep telling me that as soon as they receive it they will contact me. is there any other stage after "employment visa in progress" ,

Hi BVN,

Same here..

I got VISA and cancelled the old one due to ECR passport issues.
After getting new passport, my employer applied for new VISA on 26th March, and I am still awaiting for the approval to receive.

I guess, the GDNPR is overwhelmed with F1 VISA's as F1 race is going to happen in Bahrain from today till 16th.

Hope for the best. Will wait for some more days to receive the work visa.   :)

CVV1973 thank you, knowing that im not alone gives me hope. appreciate your input.

hello
this is to encourage someone who feels that they are waiting long, my visa status has change today to a 'valid employment visa' after a month when it was corrected which is 2 months altogether, one month application and one month correction.

looking forward to traveling tomorrow

Hi BVN,

Same here..

Got employment VISA today..

Happy to hear the same from you.

All the best !

Good luck guys!

T&R

Hey guys..
I actually have the same problem you had .. my visa is still on progress it's like more than a month today .. I am Sudanese and the office keeps telling me to just wait and keeps saying in any coming day it will be valid .. but I'm really desperate and sad .. cuz I waited a month before this month and they said the medical exams was done in a wrong hospital and it was there mistake but I did it in the other hospital again and I sent it to them and they said the data is accepted and that was a month ago and more .. and yet it's still on progress in the website .. I really don't know what to do ? Should I just give up ?
Please advise me if you can ,, I can really use some help .. I kept reading your msgs in this request all this pass time trying to gain some hope .. and sometimes I did ..
So thank you in both cases ..

Don't loose hope. Wait for some time..Take the application number from employer and keep checking the status in LMRA express visa tracker

Hello,
Thanx for replying ,,
I have the request number and It's saying the same thing (visa on progress) the square is stuck in the NBRA place,I'm trying no to loose hope but it's hard you know :( ..
Thank you

Same problem, up to now I'm still waiting for my visa for almost 5 months, and need to wait the response of my NHRA as one of the requirement in Bahrain for my work as Laboratory Technician