Expat living Hoi An

Hi I have been living in Hoi An for 18months and want to know if there is a expat social club or chat line to get in touch with for social activities with other expats. My wife and I are both from Australia and in our 50s. We have no intention of going back to Australia as we have made a life here which is great. Can anyone help with this.

I will be in Da Nang in June...Looking for expat friends myself to go out with myself and my Viet girlfriend. Keep in touch. PM me for my email

I will be there In March 2019. I am a Nurse coming to see if there maybe work and have some exploring adventures!! I would love to meet you and your wife!! See you soon. I will look you up when I arrive I am coming from the U.S. NY.

Thank you!!

I plan to be in Hoi An (relocating) in late December/early January ... would be great if a few expats can get together one evening, get to know each other a bit better.  BTW, I am Canadian but have been living in China for the past 3 years.

Hope to see you in Hoi An.

Veterancat48 wrote:

I will be there In March 2019. I am a Nurse coming to see if there maybe work and have some exploring adventures!! I would love to meet you and your wife!! See you soon. I will look you up when I arrive I am coming from the U.S. NY.

Thank you!!

Regsrding work, your best bet is to teach English. Get a Celta or Tesol certificate before arriving here.

You can find the Hoi An Social Club on the Hoi An Expats Facebook page.  They meet once a month to do charity work to benefit locals needs.  It's majority expats, but locals are members too.