Speed Camera Voilation

Good Evening

I have driving license since 2014 and till now i have no traffic voilation on my iqama but  Saturday 3 April 2017 i was comming back from.madina.to riyadh.Near the qasim city suddenly one camera came and i am sure this camera is on my car i also saw one big flah that time my car speed  is 125 or 130 . it was saturday noon but till now i didnt recieve any voilation sms from Maroor. I am also checking my absher account after every 5 hours . There is no voilation updates. now its more than 2 days arround 54 hours . so what it means ?

Good evening...
It's not compulsory that camera was focussing you only...
If there is any violation,you wil get message W ithin no time...
Now it's already 2 days in shaa Allah you wil be safe..
Regards

imransaleem89 wrote:

Good Evening

I have driving license since 2014 and till now i have no traffic voilation on my iqama but  Saturday 3 April 2017 i was comming back from.madina.to riyadh.Near the qasim city suddenly one camera came and i am sure this camera is on my car i also saw one big flah that time my car speed  is 125 or 130 . it was saturday noon but till now i didnt recieve any voilation sms from Maroor. I am also checking my absher account after every 5 hours . There is no voilation updates. now its more than 2 days arround 54 hours . so what it means ?

if you are sure your speed was below 130 then the flash may not for you,well it takes around a week to appear in the system

if your speed was upto 129km/hr you are safe.

sometimes you won't get SMS from Traffic department.
check MOI site after 1 week or 2 weeks or more, you will get a surprise.

My concern, I have been flashed maybe 2 or 3 times while i was 120 (twice from Riyadh to Medina, and once from Mekkah to Jeddah) and haven't received anything. I believe as long as you do not exceed up to 10% of the allowed speed you are safe.

YES if more than 10% then u will receive fine