Which SUV is best

Dear members & Experts
i am planning to buy/rent a SUV,
why only SUV as we are a big family and cant adjust in sedan.
would like to have at-least 6 long visits/year

my budget is max upto 130K for new
and can go for good maintained used 2012-13 models with low price.

so now please guide me which one is better
Nissan pathfinder, Ford explorer/expedition, parado, pajero, or anyone else,

good in comfort and easy to maintain.

will be very thankful for your advise

for 130k budget you can get brand new Nissan Pathfinder, Hyundai Santa Fe, Toyota Fortuner, Mazda CX9.

Reliability point of view I think toyata fares way above the others !!

As per my reviews..
Go for Ford Explorer 2012-2011, I have personal very good experience with my ford explorer, Comfortable, Luxuries, affordable, design and interior all good,
but petrol avg you will have 13.5l/100km, in winter 16l/100km
if you will go for toyota like fortuner, prado .. forget the comfort and luxury.. you will have a car just which you will drive and then obviously parts are cheaper and easy to maintain whereas you dont need to maintain the car that much unless there is some serious issue with car like accidented
For Hyudai: its little cheap so interior is also lil cheap and hard plastic exterior body is also light further i dont have much experienc with that

Well, I don't know how you haven't stumbled upon the new Dodge Durango yet!

It's the best bang for the buck SUV out there and the best looking of them all as well. for a 130K you will get fantastic options plus it looks gorgeous on the road speically at night with it's complete end lights.

Check it out!

dear i visited yesterday Ford showroom and i observe that the third row of Ford explorer is not suitable for adults, only young kids can adjust in that.
so i want a car where all three row of seats can be used fully, means 6 adult passengers can sit with 2-3 infants

for that expedition is good option, but it didn't seems comfortable

is it better to buy new one or 1-2 years old to save money
so can go for full option vehicle while remaining within budget

jeez, you did not mention that your family consists of different ADULTS with each adult have their own infant.

what i considered family, is husband/wife and their children. not family with another set of  family ADULTS with own infant.
:-)

get A van instead. Ford E-Series, Hyundai H1, Toyota Hi-Ace, Toyota Coaster.

For that amount of adults and kids you would definitely need a van.

normal family staying ksa is 4 adults with 3 infants
occasionally when parent visiting us then total adults will be 6

can SUV is workable option for 4 adults with 3 kids

Yea man if u can afford tahoe or yukon XL (2015) go for it otherwise go for H1, it looks weird but it's drive and capacity is XC LENT. U can design a kitchen, a bed in this car then go for journey

Nissan Armada would b a good choice.

Anyone have any comment on kia? Such as the mohave or the carnival which is really spacious and full with modern gadgets.

Grand santa fe might be ok too.

Hyundai sante fe, fortuner i guess would be a bit cramped for a family of 6, to include luggage.

Whats the new price for explorer versus expedition versus durango?  Will it be more than 130k?

I think Jeep posted an ad in today's papers, about their model Cherokee, it doesn't need an introduction, well known car. And I think the price starts from 130k

If it was for me I'd go for the Jeep Cherokee.

Somebody mentioned Nissan Armada, if it's in your price range it's a good idea too.

faisal8 wrote:

Somebody mentioned Nissan Armada, if it's in your price range it's a good idea too.

what about buying a 2-3 years old armada
is it worth

as new armada is not in my budget and i liked the option
so if i go for a used model will it be a good option

Bro-AM wrote:

Yea man if u can afford tahoe or yukon XL (2015) go for it otherwise go for H1, it looks weird but it's drive and capacity is XC LENT. U can design a kitchen, a bed in this car then go for journey

Dear your comments give new idea,

i hear there are re-conditioned Tahoe available in KSA,
is it a good choice, and what is price difference between new/local & re-conditioned from USA

faisal8 wrote:

I think Jeep posted an ad in today's papers, about their model Cherokee, it doesn't need an introduction, well known car. And I think the price starts from 130k

not much familiar with this
will see the spec and than will discuss with you

None of these are in your price range unless you want the absolute basic car.
Go to this website and review everything you need and save time. Chao
ksa.yallamotor.com/new-cars

I am using explorer 2013 model and I think this the best choice.

For 137000 SAR you can get Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2 wheel drive standard option. Nothing special but the SIZE. This thing is bigger and more comfortable than Tahoe. This 137K option will include rear & front parking sensors; 6-Airbags; Armrest cool box.  5.7L V8 Engine with about 380hp. Tons of space and it's 8 passenger Full Size SUV. One of the good things about this car that the 2nd row seats adjusting as the front row I mean sliding and tilting. Other than Sequoia I can suggest Ford Expedition. Basic one is about 110K.

I think yallamotor website is not accurate on prices. I was checking tahoe LT 2015 and website said 155000SAR when in a showroom it was 179000SAR.

I'm not sure but I think Jeep doesn't have a third row seats. I might be wrong.