Canada Study Permit

Hi everyone,
I registered a two year diploma program at a college in Vancouver, Canada. Then I applied online for study permit to canadian embassy in turkey. However they refused my applucation.
Now I do not know what to do. Is there anyone who can help or advice me?
Thank you.
Hunkar.

Hello there,
As far as I know you need to apply directly to the college or university  that have in mind.
So go to the website for colleges or universities and check out the courses ,then see the admission requirements ,and send out the docs , then you will recieve the admissions to study,but keep in mind that studying in canada as an international student is at least tripple the tuitions that canadian pay.
would be happy to answer anymore questions you have .
Frida

Hi Frida,
Thank you but you misunderstood me.
I already applued college and got acceptance letter. However embassy refused my visa appkucation. I do not know how to solve visa problem.
Hunkar

Hello,

Canada embassy always provides the reason for refused visas...you may look in to that.
best of luck,
Frida

Hi Frida,
I am really grateful for your interest. As you say, canada embassy gave some reason in their result letter. They said "we did not satisfy you will return to Turkey after your study". This is very subjective, unclear reason. How can I satisfy them? Therefore I do not know what to do.
Thanks,
Hunkar.

Hi ,

Its strange!caz they almost never refuse college or universities applications...
U may try again after 6 months  or so,and apply in different college or university.
Good luck,
Frida