Stop smoking

Anyone know where to buy nicotine replacement items in Ho Chi Minh City?

Chewing gum  would be fine if available. Have heard that Chantix is recommended as a stop smoking medication. Anything would be useful as determined to give it up

Thanks for any pointers on where to get the medication in Ho Chi Minh City

I used hypnosis and it worked great. Had tried many other ways. But it was so so easy. I used self hypnosis tapes that I listened to as I was falling asleep each night. Went from a 4 pack a day smoker to quitting cold turkey. Also was given the suggestion that I would not wish to eat and would not going weight. And I did not.

I'm curious where did you buy those hypnosis tapes and how did you know about them?
How long did it take for the hypnosis to be effective?

@KhuyenT,
  The program was a 30 day program. You simply plug the headphones in each night before you lay down for bed. After the 30th day your done with cigarettes. I actually had used hypnosis before with a hypnotist. It worked very well, but I thought I would see if I could bypass the hypnosis and actually start smoking again, and I could. So I knew it worked, and simply did it again. That was 30 years ago and I have never smoked another cigarette. In fact I can not even stand being in an area where smoke is present. I bought the tape at a store.But I am sure you could by something similar online. I will check and get back to you.
  The big problem with any addictive behavior is that your subconscious mind is what keeps telling you you need to do it. Hypnosis gets into your subconscious mind and replaces the msg

Yes, I  checked online and there are many  downloads, both free and for a fee downloads. I did not review any of them. But it is pretty simple stuff. Saw one that charged $14.95, and some that said they were free.
Simply Goggle stop smoking hypnosis.

- There is a lot of hypnosis video on youtube too, there is an hypnotherapist in Saigon too..

- A really good book to read is : Allen Carr "easy ways to stop smoking".

-As for the Nicotine Patches and Gum, the Pharmacy on Hai Ba Trung got those... (MY CHAU pharmacy) near Tanh Dinh Market

- There is also plenty of Vape shop around town selling E-cig..

The best of all still is not smoking/vaping anything at all..

Thank you for your informative response

Will give the pharmacy a try

Thanks again

The best method to stop smoking is Allen Carr's book "the easy way to stop smoking"...it describes the reasons why we smoke rather than why we shouldn't and guides you through the process of stopping. I used it a few years ago and haven't even wanted to smoke since. You can find audio versions of the book as well as pdf's quite easily...this will help you a lot more than nicotine replacements like gum etc. :)

may be you shoul consider Ecig , there s plenty of good shops in HCM

best nicotine substitute ever IMHO .