How has your life changed in Luxembourg

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Luxembourg? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Luxembourg? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Luxembourg has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Hello everyone 
Thanks for your question  and I am glad you to tell my story .

:) my life in Luxembourg is still in process because I arrived in Luxembourg like a  refugee, I didn't come to work or to change my life  .I came to safe my life, I am safed now thanks to God because I knew how difficult it was before I arrived in Luxembourg.

Well Luxembourg is beautiful country with a different language and different nationalities .
I arrived in Luxembourg in May 2015 I got the status few months ago,since I got the status I feel good but you know there's some difficulties to get it especially language, weather as well!
For me Luxembourg is Antarctica 😅😅😅😅it's too cold but in this month started good weather .I love  medium  weather ,
Now I need also to meet new people whatever the nationalities ,would you like to meet me ? I am glad to meet you !
Thank you