Looking for reputable English speaking lawyer in Madrid

The title pretty much says it all.many thanks in advance.

Good morning:

www.bufetemuniz.com

Contact them. They are super prfessional and serious.

www.goygentile.com/en

A boutique law firm with a team of Spanish and international lawyers. Excellent service and focused on expats.

Please post any recommendations in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY so others may readily find the information.  :thanks:

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I have lived in Spain 30 years. In that time I have had personal dealings directly and indirectly and by general knowledge of various professionals.  I have one person I would recommend but even then I am not 100% sure.

I also have 30 year working experience in UK prior to that,  dealing with legal matters.

The problem with recommending a professional is that if one has sufficient knowledge to be able to distinguish between competent and incompetent, then one would probably not have employed such a person as they would be more than able to take care of matters for themselves.

Thus,  most people can only hope the person they employed did a good job, as they would not have known what was required.   So unless something went wrong which they discovered,  they could only know when the professional was less than competent. They cannot say with any certainly a professional did a good, professional job.   

Sorry to sound so cynical but as I have shown,   I speak with  a lifetime of experience 

Good luck
John