How to make friends in Bermuda

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Bermuda :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Bermuda??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi i'm a new comer in this blog:) I'm a registered nurse in the philippines and I'll be working there in bermuda as soon as my papers will be ok..i'm really worried living there alone away from my family with no friends at all..i don't know anybody there in bermuda...but i had no choice to go abroad to find a greener pasture. but i'm fully equipped before i will leave my hometown..making friends is not really difficult for me coz i'm a friendly tip is just to be nice to everyone while showing who i really am..there will olways be a group of people wh would accept u for what u are. so no need for pretensions..

Hi Mishca and welcome to :)
Please feel free to browse the forum to collect as much info as possible on your new expatriation country!
I'm sure you'll not feel lonely: I found three other Philippinas registred members of

I wish you a lot of luck there and I hope it will once work for me, how funny, in your country the Phillipines.

By the way, I sent you a message to your e-mail-addresses.

i been in bermuda we hace free visa to travel to bermuda i am a malia boy.holding mali passport.bermuda is a better when you are a counter.or will gain your life 100 percent.

am zambian i will visiting bermuda  is my fest trip there end real want to make freinds in bermuda for time will be visiting

Hello watsup? My name is Joirica. How are u enjoying Bermuda? Hope u like it :)

I get bored easily here in Bermuda nd looking to make new friends to keep me company. My email is: ** & my phone number is **

I would install me in Bermuda before but please I would like some information about the rent in advance thank you

My email is **please more information about rent thank's

Moderated by Christine 5 months ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about Bermuda

Ask your question
Are you happy in Bermuda?
By Priscilla
Tiburcio Gonsalves
Get an accounting job in Bermuda
By Tiburcio Gonsalves
Moving to Bermuda with your family
By Bhavna
Dealing with homesickness in Bermuda
By Priscilla
Customer care in Bermuda
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Bermuda

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bermuda

Moving to Bermuda

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bermuda

Travel insurance in Bermuda

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bermuda

Flights to Bermuda

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bermuda