How to make friends in Bermuda

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Bermuda :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Bermuda??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi i'm a new comer in this blog:) I'm a registered nurse in the philippines and I'll be working there in bermuda as soon as my papers will be ok..i'm really worried living there alone away from my family with no friends at all..i don't know anybody there in bermuda...but i had no choice to go abroad to find a greener pasture. but i'm fully equipped before i will leave my hometown..making friends is not really difficult for me coz i'm a friendly person..my tip is just to be nice to everyone while showing who i really am..there will olways be a group of people wh would accept u for what u are. so no need for pretensions..

Hi Mishca and welcome to Expat.com :)
Please feel free to browse the forum to collect as much info as possible on your new expatriation country!
I'm sure you'll not feel lonely: I found three other Philippinas registred members of Expat.com.
Cheers
Arlette

Hi,

I wish you a lot of luck there and I hope it will once work for me, how funny, in your country the Phillipines.

By the way, I sent you a message to your e-mail-addresses.

i been in bermuda we hace free visa to travel to bermuda i am a malia boy.holding mali passport.bermuda is a better when you are a counter.or lawyer.you will gain your life 100 percent.

am zambian i will visiting bermuda  is my fest trip there end real want to make freinds in bermuda for time will be visiting

Hello watsup? My name is Joirica. How are u enjoying Bermuda? Hope u like it :)

I get bored easily here in Bermuda nd looking to make new friends to keep me company. My email is: ** & my phone number is **

I would install me in Bermuda before but please I would like some information about the rent in advance thank you

My email is **please more information about rent thank's

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear nurse,
  Am an Indian nurse...me too a registered nurse willing to work in Bermuda...can u pls be in touch....my id is [link moderated]

I will soon arrived in bermuda,,I just wish to change my location,,and I need a friend also in bermuda before I arrived...

Cha me up,am still in my country in two weeks now I will be at bermuda.  Chat me up with my country number ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Thanks friend can I have your number

Am from Mail too but i don't know how to go about traveling to Bermuda.
Please i need in details on how to travel there with my mail free visa passport

I came to the bermuda about a month ago, i' m from Ghana i feel lonely, i need to make friends, my email is ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

I would like to move to Bermuda am now living in American my name is Andrea and I have a long time friend who is from Bermuda with last name is Smith

Does anyone knows mr. Smith

@ibsylla please how is life over there?