Pharmacist job in Botswana

hi I am a pharmacist registered with the Botswana Health Professions Councils and i am looking for employment in Botswana... I have three years experience working as a pharmacist

Hi MBONY,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Botswana section of the website so that you may get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

thanks

Good day

Im a Director of a Pharmacy and im looking for a pharmacist to work from the 1st of April 2017 are you still available ? Please do send me your phone number so we can talk further.

Regards

Hi everyone,

@ MwapeC, in case MBONY is not avaible, make sure you post a free vacancy advert in the Jobs in Botswana section of the website so that suitable candidates may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello um available please, please.  My cellphone number is xxx.thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day.

My name is khudaija , I'm from South Africa and have recently relocated to Botswana. I'd like to know if you have work available for me. I do realise there is paper work involved before I can start work, which health profession do I have to register myself with? Would it be possible for me to work to gain experience without my work permit in the meantime ?

Kind regards

Hey... Would you by any chance know anyone who's looking for a job? Coz I'm sure u got one by now

Hi,I am a practising in Zimbabwe with ten years experience and would want to relocate and practice in Botswana .I am willing to undertake all registration formalities.I am kindly looking for any opportunity as a Pharmacist

I am still available please

Hello, I am young Pharmacy Technician registered under Botswana Health Professions Council , with 2 years Pharmaceutical experience, I am looking for a job. If by any means I be given a chance, contacts:***

email: ***

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Junior,

Please note that this is an old thread ! Members have been inactive since long. I suggest that you create an advert in the Jobs in Botswana section of the forum if you are looking for a job. We will send your CV in our newsletter.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed