Hi im from Philippines

hello..i just want some advise if what i should do...i have a boyfriend in indonesia and after 6months.im going to Indonesia because we will get married... so what kind of visa should i get first? how much its cost that visa?and where i can get that visa?in Philippines or what?.
im sorry to ask but this is my first time, , thats why..
i hope someone give me some advise.
thank you😊

Is your bf Indonesian?
For coming to Indonesia, you only need tourist visa, but it is limited for 30 days stay. After that you need to exit. Other visa used for married Im not sure if they have.
For getting married, you will need to provide requirements from Philippines like Cenomar, and a certificate to legally married from Philippine embassy in Indonesia. Cost, you can find it in websites of phil. embasssy.

yes..he is Indonesian..
and thank you for regarding my question.
😊

A Sosial Budaya visa is intended for social, cultural or educational visits to Indonesia.
You must have an Indonesia sponsor who has to provide a sponsorship letter, a copy of his KTP, bank statements and a few other things.
You need a copy of your passport and a couple of photos.

They tend to be pretty easy to get in cases like this, usually only taking a day or so after the completed application is submitted.

They are available from an Indonesian embassy. Once married, immediately start the KITAS process at any immigration office within Indonesia. That requires a lot more paperwork but is usually not too much of a pain for people legally married to an Indonesian.

There are a few notes, paperwork is essential, meaning you should bring with you a few things:

Your birth certificate (Legalised in your home country)
A copy of a certificate of no impediment to marriage (also legalised) to prove you can legally marry.
Your passport should be valid for a minimum of six months after entry into Indonesia but the longer the better.
Ant local ID cards or whatever other documents are normal in your home country. These are on nobody's lists but you might well get asked anyway so bring them.

You must of of the same religion to legally marry here. No mixed religion marriages are allowed.

ok thank you for your advice 😊

hello Angel, nice to know you, my name Riza , im Indonesian and my wife filipino.

you can go to Indonesia using Tourist visa, or no need visa but you stay  limited in Indonesia just 30 days. before that if you already sure want to married must prepare and fix all the paper in filiphine first. First is Cenomar ( married paper frim filiphine to filiphine embasy in Indonesia ).  but if you want just go and vacation its okay. for further information about visa and preparing married you can contact my email straight my email is : xxx
thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct