Al rajhi -->personal bank

Hello All
I want to ask if i can transfer money from Al rajhi to my personal bank in egypt?

Hi Aboumalek,

Maybe you could also post on the Egypt forum, if ever members there have gone through a similar bank transfer.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna but this is from Saudi bank to personal bank in our country..I asked here in saudi arabia because may be anyone not only egyptian faced the same query and found an answer but if in Egypt forum they couldnt help me

@TheLegendLeads, maybe you can help him?

Yes you can transfer money from Al Rajhi to your personal account either through the tahweel money  transfer channels or online as direct transfer, you just need to update the details as your beneficiary.

HRGuru wrote:

Yes you can transfer money from Al Rajhi to your personal account either through the tahweel money  transfer channels or online as direct transfer, you just need to update the details as your beneficiary.

This is right but one correction here
For the first time, you have to visit Tahweel Center and transfer money. Ask them to link this transaction to your Rajhi bank account.

Later times, you'll be able to do it online.

The point here is: Rajhi bank online portal won't allow you to add an international beneficiary unless you visit Tahweel center.

Thanks all 🤗