Final Exit and Bank Accounts

Dear Friends,

I plan to apply for Final Exit  and leave KSA as soon as possible, I will have some pending payments with my medical Insurance company, they have told that they will only  make the reimbursement payment through EFT (  Electronic Fund Transfer -Online to the Bank account) or Cheque  , But this transfer or Cheque will be done only after i leave KSA on Final Exit.  Since i wont be in KSA I plan to opt for Bank Transfer.

My Q :

1. Will be bank account be active even after i get a final exit ? Or are the Bank account automatically closed ?  It's AlAhli Bank.

2.  If my account will be active, Will it remain active till the expiry of Iqama, since Bank records have my Iqama Expiry Date ?

3. Are the online banking still working after the expiry of Iqama or they are also blocked?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

The answers to all your questions are yes. However it is a must for you not to close your account but rather leave some amount and still you can withdraw them outside ksa. Your bank account can be active for as long as your iqama is valid. I went final exit last 20 jan 2016 and still my bank account is active. My iqama is valid till July 2016.

Something smell fishy here. They probably have plans not to pay you ever.
Settle the matters before you leave.

I have a similar issue. I am about the exit but reenter on a visa .. can I keep my account and loan if I provide them with my new contract?

Thanks!!

@ Leona123* >

Please note that this topic is quite old and you may not receive a feedback.
I invite you to create a new thread in the Saudi Arabia forum so that active members can help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thank you

Amir!   :)

Hullo

I made final exit and i had some pending payment from my employer and it was sent on my payroll card in Alrahji bank. I need help on how i can get that money or to be transfered to my home country account