I want to practise English!

Hi!!! I'd like to know native English or American people because I need to practise English! Thanks a lot...

Hi,

I am not a native English speaker but i could help you if you want.

Help is at hand!

Nantia

But you aren't living in Italy...How can you help me?
p.s. Greece is beautiful!!!

I'm from America and I'm in Milan. Would be happy to help you. Just let me know!

Really? Thank you very much!!!
We could take a coffee together...Let me know when it's good for you!
Bye

I would also like to practice english, and spanish too if possible :)

:)

hello im iranian .and i like learn en who can help me

Welcome on the forum dorsa :)

May be you should have posted your message on the Iran forum for more visibility! What do you think?

Regards

I would be happy to help you practice speaking English and I would like to practice speaking Italian too, if possible.

It would be perfect for me...Let me know something soon!!!

antolina wrote:

Hi!!! I'd like to know native English or American people because I need to practise English! Thanks a lot...

ciao,

have you checked:
[Moderated: Link provided doesn't answer or help in this thread]

Hi,  Im Hispanic/American from Miami Florida living in Italy with lots of free time on my hands would also be happy to help u.

I'm from California.  I speak native English and pretty good Spanish too.  Imparo l'Italiano e vorrei praticare anche.  Allora, se desidera praticare una, due, or tre lingue con me, mi invia un messagio. Abito vicino a centro di Milano.

Hi I am english and live in Milano ,if you would like to chat sometime I would be vey happy to meet you ,maybe for a cafe .all the best Darren

How can I chat with you? Can you explain it to me? I don't see the chat here...

apparently many multi-linguists on the forum.  :lol:

hey guys, it has been a long time we discuss about practising english/italian or whatever else, but nothing has moved so far. I think we should set up a meeting, aperitivo maybe? What about monday at 20.00?

A good option could be the "Maya", via Ascanio Sforza 41. If 4-5 of us confirm the intention to come I think would be already good to arrange it!

Hi there - does anyone know if this meeting took place? I would be interested in attending any future meet-ups after April 18th. I would really love to practice my Italian and would be more than happy to help anyone out with their English.

Hello,

I am native English, just shifted to Milan last year end from New York, sure I can help you to learn English......in exchange you can make me learn some Italian as I am struggling with Italian here:)

Hi,

I am from India.If you are interested u can learn english from me.

Bye
Pintu

hi antolina
i can help u with practising english but beware cause i ll need u too for helping me in practising italiano...i ll gonna move there soon and still i am learning its basics

hi my name is afrouz im not American but im an English teacher wanna learn Italian;)

Hello
I am Italian but I speak very good English (I used to teach English and work as an interpreter and translator).
I am interested in learning about Iranian culture, so if you want we can meet and speak in English so you will have a chance to practice and I can learn about your culture.
Let me know!
Elisabetta

hola elizabetta,

good hear from you..well iam Asian guy..trying to learn some Italian as well..but mostly i missed speaking English..so if you i could join you as well..

regards,
gayan.

Hi
I could be of help to you  !!

All you have to do is call [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Ricky

Hey there, i lived for 3 years in London where I got my Master degree. I can help you if you help me with spanish.

we can talk

Hi all,

I speak good English and basic Italian. So both sides who want to talk English as well as Italian get in touch with me.

Would be happy if we organize some expat meet up.

Drop me message....